𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 // 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢

emily hands jahseh a cigarette, "so are you having fun?"

"nah not really." he answers.

"so why are you still here?" she asks.

"i don't know," he takes a pull from his cigarette, "guess i'm just waiting for something to happen."

"like what?" she questions.

"i'll know when i see it." he smirks.

emily bites her bottom lip, "what if i show you?"

jahseh's eyebrows raise and his lips part. he looks at emily and then looks to the ground as he laughs.

"so what're you saying?" he asks.

emily continues to smirk as she finishes her cigarette. she grabs jahseh's hand and starts to lead him to the house. he bites his lip and throws the rest of his cigarette away.

. . .

"ski!" renee shouts.

stokeley is talking to someone else and laughing with them.

"ski!" renee repeats.

he motions his friend away, "what's up?"

"have you seen jahseh?" she asks.

"last time i saw him, he went outside with-" stokeley hesitates, "with someone. just go around, i'm sure you'll find him."

"okay, thanks." she sighs.

renee starts to go around the house and looking for jahseh. she goes room to room, in hopes of seeing him but nothing. when she was about to give up, she notices a room at the end of the hall on the second floor. she walks in and it's empty. she sits on the bed and feels discouraged and then she sees a small light coming from the cracked open closet followed with a muffled voice. she walks up to the closet and peeks through the small crack.

she first sees jahseh and then her eyes go down to see his pants are off and a girl has her mouth around his dick. "emily." he moans and places his hand on her head. renee backs away and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

she rushes pass stokeley, almost knocking him over. "woah, woah, woah. where are you going?"

"home." she answers.

"what happened?" he asks.

"nothing." she stops and faces him, "i just want to go home."

"how will you get home?" he questions.

"i'll figure something out." she replies.

"nah, let me take you home." he responds.

she shakes her head, "no-"

"no, it's okay." he interrupts, "i don't mind. trust me, i'd feel better if i brought you home."

"okay." she gives him a small smile, "thank you."

stokeley and renee walk outside and they both get in stokeley's car. stokeley starts the engine and starts to head back to renee's house.

"are you sure you're okay?" he asks, "it's only 1:30 and you already want to go home?"

"yes, i'm fine." she answers quickly.

"did something bad happen?" he questions.

"not really." she sighs.

"not really?" he repeats, "so something did happen."

"yes, something happened. i just don't wanna talk about it." she replies.