𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 // 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬𝔟𝔢𝔯

a few weeks has passed since the party and renee hasn't seen jahseh since then. renee sits in the living room and her eyes are stuck on the tv. stokeley and nicole sit with her, and watch tv with her. then there's a knock on the door. stokeley gets up and opens the door, and jahseh walks inside.

"hey jahseh." nicole smiles, "how are you?"

"i'm fine. how are you?" he replies.

"i'm doing good." she replies.

"i have to go get ready for work." renee gets up and kisses nicole's cheek. then she goes down to her room.

"is Renee okay?" he sits across from nicole and stokeley.

"she's fine." nicole answers, "why?"

"we just haven't spoken since- um- the day i saw her at the mall." he lies.

nicole shrugs, "i don't know. she's not one to talk much."

"yeah, so just..." stokeley motions his hands down, "leave her alone."

jahseh furrows his brows, "nicole, could i talk to him alone for a second."

"sure, no problem." nicole gets up and goes upstairs.

"what do you know?" jahseh asks.

"nothin'." stokeley lies.

"i know you're lying, so tell me what you know." he keeps his eyes on stokeley.

"she knows about Emily." stokeley admits.

"what?" jahseh is confused, "what are you talking about?"

"she told me she saw you and emily at the party a few weeks ago." stokeley explains.

jahseh sits there and thinks about the party from a few weeks ago. then he remembers what happened.

"oh fuck!" he exclaims and throws his hands onto his head.

"yeah, real smart dumbass." stokeley chuckles.

"what do i do?" jahseh asks.

"what?" stokeley is confused.

"what do i do?" he repeats.

"you're asking me for advice?" stokeley questions.

"yes. so help me." he pleads.

"i don't know." stokeley shrugs, "just talk to her."

"and say what?" he asks.

"i don't know. i'm not the one that fucked up. you want her so go get her." stokeley answers.

jahseh sighs and walks downstairs. he sees the light in renee's room is on and knocks on the door.

"come in." renee calls.

jahseh walks in and renee sees him in the reflection of her mirror.

"listen, i'm sorry about what happened. i didn't think you'd ever see us." jahseh explains, then realizing that what he said still wasn't right.

"oh, so it's not that you did it, it's that i saw." renee snarls.

"no, i mean- i wasn't thinking. i'm sorry." he apologizes.

renee wasn't responding and kept playing with her hair. jahseh walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist. he kisses her neck and makes his way up to her cheek. he moves towards her lips and renee moves her head away.

"renee." he sighs.

renee looks at him in the mirror and keeps a straight face.

"i really like you and i want to make this work." he kisses her cheek.

renee tries to hold back her smile but she turns around and wraps her arms around jahseh's neck. her smile grows wider and she looks at jahseh's eyes, and then his lips. jahseh bites his bottom lip.

"you can kiss me if you want." he smirks.

"i don't." she smirks back at him.

jahseh glares at her and starts to tickle her. renee laughs and tries to push jahseh off of her. he continues to tickle her and tackles her onto her bed. she then turns over on top of him and plants a kiss on his lips.

"happy now?" she asks.

"so we're good?" he asks.

renee sighs, "no. i'm still mad at you."

renee gets off and continues to get ready for work. "come out with me." he sits up, "i'll get you after work and we can stay at my house."

"are you sure?" she questions.

"i'm sure." he assures.

"okay, but you have to ask nicole." she giggles.

"oh no..." he groans.

. . .

jahseh picked up renee's bag before picking her up from work and then he brought her to his house in fort lauderdale. his house wasn't too big but not small either. he had more bedrooms than needed.

"so who else lives here?" renee asks.

"no one. Ski used to live with me but now he lives with you." he answers.

"ugh, take him back." she laughs, "he's so extra."

he chuckles, "he won't leave without nicole."

renee snickers and then spots juicy jays on jahseh's coffee table in the living room.

"so where's the loud?" she asks.

jahseh smirks, "i knew you weren't all good."

"jahseh," she places her hands on her hips, "we met in jail. are you forgetting that?"

"nah, i didn't forget." jahseh grabs a jar from a cupboard under his coffee table.

they both sit down on the couch and jahseh rolls a spliff. renee turns on some music from her phone and lights a candle he has nearby.

jahseh lights up the spliff, "so when did you start smoking?"

"when i was fifteen." she replies.

"does Nicole know?" he hands her the spliff.

renee takes a hit, "are you kidding? nicole was the one that put me on!"

"you're talking shit." he chuckles.

renee takes another hit, "i'm serious." she hands the spliff back to jahseh.

after they finished the spliff, both of them were high and laughing at everything.

"can we talk now?" he asks.

"so now you can't talk to me sober?" she snickers.

"i'm sorry about what i did behind your back." he apologizes again.

"i don't want to really think about that right now." she answers.

"what do you want to think about then?" he asks.

renee gets on top of jahseh and straddles his lap, "about what I'm going to do to you when i get your clothes off."

jahseh smirks and leaves kisses down her neck, and down to her chest. renee bites her bottom lip and moans.

---

gonna update more during the summer, hopefully once a week. thanks again for all the support.

goal: 28 votes; 14 comments