Campsite of Misunderstandings

"Meowstic, return." Said Olympia, the Anistar City Gym leader. "You put up a great fight, something I already foresaw."
"Alright! I did it!" Ash said in jubilation. "Pika, Pikachu!" Pikachu joined along in his excitement.
Ash had just won his 7th gym badge from the Anistar City Gym. This meant he had 1 more badge until the Kalos League! However this also meant it was less time for Serena to confess her untold feelings to Ash.
Olympia further complemented Ash on his fine battling skills, handed him the badge and wished him good luck on his travels.
On his way outside the gym, Ash was smiling and holding his badge tightly towards the sunset along with Pikachu on his shoulder smiling right back at Ash. Serena was looking from afar walking next to Clemont and Bonnie. She was smiling at Ash with a blush. Bonnie was grinning when she saw Serena blushing. Clemont was just lost as to why everyone was smiling so much, but he joined in so he wouldn't ruin the happy mood everyone was in.

Ash: Just one more badge! And then I'm off to the Kalos League! I'm so stoked, I can't wait! I wanna go to the Kalos League already!

Clemont: We're off to the Snowbelle City Gym next right? I heard Wulfric specializes in Ice Type Pokemon. I hope you got some good strategies in your head there Ash. He's going to be your last Gym Leader you have to defeat, and I'm pretty sure he won't be easy on you knowing he's your last Gym leader!

Ash: Don't worry! Everything will be just fine! I'll figure something out on our way there. It is going to be a while. I'm going to make sure I come up with a battle strategy that will ensure a win! You'll see! Oh but Serena! Isn't your final performance at Snowbelle City too?

Serena: Yeah. I was thinking if it would be okay if we go after your gym battle, that way you could do it first thing we get there.

Ash: Nonsense. We can do it after your performance! It's totally fine with me! Plus, your going up against the toughest of Performers, and Aria! You should go first!

Bonnie: Yeah! I wanna see Serena's performance soon!

Clemont: I have nothing against this decision.

Ash: Then it's decided! We'll go to Serena's performance before my gym match!

Serena: *blushing* Wow... Thanks Ash...!

Ash was grinning back at her with his eyes closed and put his eyes right back on his latest gym badge.

Bonnie: Oh Ash, *teasingly* I think someone is smiling at you and blushing!

Ash: *confused* Huh? Who?

Serena: *Immediately turns around flustered* I-I surely don't see anyone around!

Bonnie: *pouting* Ugh... Nevermind...

Clemont:  You sure are acting a bit strange Bonnie. You sure it wasn't your imagination?

Bonnie: I said nevermind...

Ash: Okay then...? Well the day looks like it's going to draw to a close. Why don't we camp out for the night and get ready for the amount of walking we have to do before we hit Snowbelle City?

Clemont: That's a great idea! I'll get to cooking!

Ash: Sounds good! I'll set up the tents. Hey, Serena? Could you lend me a hand?

Serena: *caught off guard* U-uh, yeah! Of course!

The gang was busy setting up their campsite. Everyone, but Bonnie who was momentarily playing with Dedenne, until she saw Ash and Serena together. Which meant..... a opportunity! Bonnie deviously went up to Denenne and began whispering in its ear. Dedenne nodded back, as a response to what Bonnie had said, and ran off.
Bonnie then got a ball for her and Denenne to 'play' with as they were playing 'catch.'
------------⚜️------------
Serena was hammering down the nails on the tent. When she got up to hammer the nails on the other side of the tent, she hadn't realized that there was a ball in her way and she had tripped over it. Before she had completely fallen to the ground, Ash was just in time and caught her, which made Serena intensely blush.