A Wakeup Call

The gang was venturing to the Anistar City Gym. It was pitch black out so they decide to stay at a Pokemon Center and stay there overnight.

Ash: Finally... Some time to relax after all that walking...

Clemont: *sigh* We were lucky to find a Pokemon Center around... It's kinda late so I'm gonna take Bonnie to ... WHERE'S BONNIE?!

To Clemont's surprise, on the other side of the building there was a all girls dance class and Bonnie went over there and was on the loud speaker!

Bonnie: Hello to all of you good looking cuties out there! Who wants to be a lucky girl and take good care of my brother?!

Everyone is all confused and Clemont's face is as red as a tomato berry!

Bonnie: C'mon! He's a keeper! He can invent stuff and blow them up...

Clemont's: *uses Aipom arm and begins running back to the other side of the building* How many times do I have to say to not to do that?! That's it! Your gonna eat dinner and go straight to bed!

Bonnie: I'm doing this for your sake!! You'll thank me eventually big brother!

Clemont is too embarrassed to even respond to Bonnie. He took her back inside the Pokémon Center, grabbed her a plate of food they had to offer, sat her down at a table with her food, sat next to her and had his face on the table, embarrassed as ever.

Meanwhile Serena was outside, finishing her practice performance for her final showcase. She had already obtained the three keys she needed to get in order to challenge the current Kalos Queen, Aria. However, it was cold out, which made it hard to focus, considering she only had on short sleeves as protection from the cold.

Serena: *sigh* I'm exhausted... Okay guys Braixen and Pancham let's call it a day... Return!...

Serena decided to go sit down on a nearby bench. She was gazing at the moon and the stars that lit up the night over the ocean and the reflection of the moon on the Anistar Sundial gave off a breathtaking view of the night that made Serena drowsy. Moments after she sat down, she had fallen asleep in the cold. Ash was passing by, going to his room after grabbing something to eat when he saw Serena through a glass door sleeping outside in the cold.

Ash: That food was amazing! Wasn't it buddy?

Pikachu: Pika! Pika!

Ash: It sure was! Alright, let's head to- Hey, is that Serena?

Pikachu: *squinting* Pika! Pikachu!

Ash: Alright buddy, you head on to the room. I'll go take care of her.

Pikachu: Pika..

Ash went outside to try and wake Serena up so that she could walk to her room. However, when he tried shaking her and raising his voice to get her to wake up, it didn't work. She was still fast asleep. Ash couldn't think of any other way to get her inside except for carrying her, so he grabbed hold of her arms and was able to get them around his neck. Then get he got her body on his back and grabbed hold of her legs. Surprisingly, she wasn't really that heavy. She was actually lighter than he had imagined. And after all that, she was still sleeping. He went into her room and set her down gently on her bed and left her room as quietly as he could.
However, it wasn't quiet enough for Bonnie, who left her brother's embarrassed side and witnessed the whole affair take place!

~•~•~•~•~

Morning rose pretty fast for the gang. Serena woke up and felt well rested. She was looking around her room that she was currently in.
She jumped as the scenery startled her a moment and had to take a moment to process what had happened.