[1] (preston)

I answer the Skype call quite quickly, considering the fact that I was probably the one who was called first. "Vik, hey." I greet. Vik waits for anyone else to join the call before saying anything.

"Hey P. How's life in Texas?" "Okay. You?" "Meh. Could be better." Soon, Lachlan, Mitch, Jerome and he joined the call. "Hey Vik." Lachlan greeted. Vik was hesitant to answer back, but eventually he did.

"Hey Preston. How've ya been since the last time we talked." The boy I fell for questioned. "Okay, I guess. A little stressed about how the fans keep pushing me to 'do better' in my videos. It's honestly really bringing me down a bit." I say.

"Hey P. It's all gonna be fine! Sure, the fans will pressure you, but you need to let them know you're doing what you can, okay?" Mitch stated. "Thanks Mitch. You always know what to say."

"So, Lachlan... How's life?..." Jerome asked, his voice laced with an emotion I couldn't quite understand. It sounded.... Like concern... Or fear. I don't blame him though. Jerome's always been like an older brother.

Always looking out for us. Making sure we were okay before being okay himself. Jerome, honestly, reminds me of him. But he would never feel the same about me. He's a straight as straight can get. Plus, he has a girlfriend.

"I'm okay. I got back from England a few days ago. So not much has happened. How about you guys?" I sigh, listening to the call but muting myself. I type in chat that my mic muted me and I would be a few minutes to 'repair' it.

I unmute myself and pull out the cold metal from my jean pocket, making sure it was out of view. I twirl it in my fingers, the urge to slide it over my wrist too unbearable. I look up at the Pack, only to realize that they were all staring at me.

"Preston, you okay there mate?" He asked, his brown eyes soft and his voice laced with concern and worry. I shove the metal back into my pocket quickly. "Uh, yeah. I just need to go check something. I'll be right back guys." I lie.

I quickly leave my office, grabbing my phone before doing so. I put on one of his videos and listen to his voice. His voice keeps me sane. I grasp the cold metal from pocket once more and reach the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me and slide down it. Then set my phone down beside me and let the metal hover over my wrist. "Don't worry! I'll save you!" His video-self stated. "Awe! C'mere mate. I gotcha." I smile sadly, letting my hand lower the metal onto my wrist and press down.

I watch my skin split open. I watch as the Crimson colored blood flows from the slit on my wrist. I watch as my hand repeats this a total of 5 times. 5 times... Each one for one of the guys...

And the last one being for him... The one who keeps me happy. Or at least that's what he thinks.... I stand up shakily, rising my wrist under cold water to numb the pain. I unlock the door, shutting off my phone and walking back into my office, not bothering to pull down my sleeve.

That's when I see his face.... The face of disgust... Anger... The face of pain... My eyes start to water, and before I know it; I'm sitting in my office chair sobbing while my friends try to comfort me.

I wish I could end it all... I don't deserve this good of friends.... Why do they even care about me...? I'm a waste of their time... "Preston, look at me." I hear him say. I look up, pulling my sleeve down. "I just want to know..... Why?" He asked. "Why what?" I question, trying to act like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" "I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to.." I mumble. "P, you can tell us anything. We're here to hel--" "Yeah right. Even if I said it, it wouldn't make me feel any better. I've sinned. I'm a mess. I'm worthless." I snapped. Vik stopped talking. "S-Sorry, Preston. I... I really am."

"Me too, Vik. Me too." I say aloud, grabbing the cold metal out and placing it between my fingers. I glance up at him, he's near tears. "You know what guys? I'm kinda done with life as of now..." I admit.