Chapter 8 - The Avacado

Once everyone was downstairs, they got breakfast. Bob got what seemed to be an avacado.

"Dad, where the flippin' did you get that?!" H moaned. "What is it?" TicToc asked. "I don't know!" Bob replied to TicToc. "Why do you have...an avacado?" Gidget seemed confused because Bob;
1. Had no clue what it was.
2. Why did he have one?
"A whatacado?" He still had no clue. "An ava - cado." Bella tried to help but failed.

As they ate, Bob dropped the avacado on the ground. "What the flip did you do that for?" Gidget asked as she sat down next to Bob after getting a refill of apple juice. "I didn't mean it!" Bob laughed. "Oh well."

Because there was 12 of them, 5 on 1 side and 5 at the other and then 1 at each end. H, Rosalina, Bella, Gidget and Bob sat on 1 side, Jimmy sat at the top next to Emilia, Carly, Pearl, TicToc and Tea Party sat on the other side was KC. The tablecloth was white and the chairs were beige.

All Tea Party wanted was to have coffee, but they were going to leave in a few minutes, so she wouldn't have been able to have it anyway. Gidget, Jimmy and Emilia had gotten coffee, Pearl, Carly, TicToc and H got hot chocolate, Rosalina, Bob, and Bella got apple juice and KC got milk.

After breakfast, they decided to take a walk to the beach. As they ran down the concrete hill and onto the warm, soft, sand, Bob bent down and picked something up. "Look! He came back to say hello!" As Gidget and KC turned round from Bob's left, they saw that his avacado was there. "Uhm daddy, where did you get that?" KC seemed confused, but Bob seemed perfectly normal. Bob picked up the avacado and smiled. "I'll name you......David!" Bob loved giving things names. "Thats a random name!" Gidget laughed, though Bob just stared at her.

A few moments later, Bob started to laugh too. He had no clue what about, but if Gidget laughed, he would too. Even if she didn't laugh when he laughed.

Everyone else had already jumped or walked into the water. Jimmy was standing at the very edge of the sea, so was Emilia. H pulled Jimmy and Carly pulled Emilia, trying to get them in further.

As Bob ran in, Gidget took KC's hand and they ran into the water together.