Letter to One Direction <3

Hey everyone!

my BFF @imliamshugdealerx and I were just playing around and we came up with this poem-like letter to the boys of 1D. I was pretty proud of what we came up with, so I thought I would share it on Wattpad. Here it goes.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT :D 

<3

+*+

Letter to One Direction

+*+

Dear 1D,

You have no idea how much I Wish you knew how much you really mean to me.

All I Want to do is see each of your beautiful faces and tell you how much I appreciate your existence.

You are the most perfect, amazing band in the whole world because you just have that One Thing.

When I meet you, if I meet you, I want to know you understand how much I love you, even if you have to Tell Me A Lie.

I want you to know that it's Gotta Be You.

And that's What Makes You Beautiful.

It's literally Everything About You that makes me love you.

I have witnessed your precious Moments and I tear up thinking of how far you've come, despite those Same Mistakes.

I'm completely Torn because of you and stay Up All Night thinking of you and how I just want to Stand Up and tell you this.

If you give me the chance, I can love you More Than This, even if you may be Taken.

From the moment I saw you, you completely Stole My Heart.

When I see you cry over hate, all I want to do is Save You Tonight.

After I meet you, all I will be thinking is that I Should've Kissed You.

When you come on the radio, it makes me so proud and I happen to always sing along, and be like Na Na Na.

One Direction, you have taken me to Another World.

I love you.

Love,

your dedicated fans,

Catherine & Lauren

xoxo

<3

+*+

Every Directioner's feelings ^^

HOPE YOU LIKED IT <33333