-Prologue-

I promised not to fall, not to fall to the kinds of you. Because I know I will only end up hurting...
again.

But those eyes that keeps on glancing towards me, those eyes that always meet mine for how many times and those smiles that greets me when we somehow passed by each other.

I forgot my rules... And I know I will let myself broke again.

I've warned myself for how many times but still I let myself follow my heart instead of what my brain was telling me. I let you in my Life, which I know I might regret later.

Being with you is my happiness. I know I love you with all my heart, but I'm afraid that your love might not be strong and deep as mine.

I was scared of the thought of you getting tired of me and I know it was slowly eating me...

We were always together when we have time and we always cherish those every moment when we had one. But not all things were easy as it seems. We had to hide us from the world, because we know it will affect our life and our dreams...

It was hard but I love being with you, I love every moment we had. I have never felt so comfortable and felt like home like when I am with you. I have wished to stay like this all the time and hoped to stay like this with you.

But I know I should know better...

~~~

Our relationship stayed long and  we've got used to things together that we now knew eachother's strengths, weaknesses and our limitations. We were changing each year, but my feelings were only getting stronger and deeper, while I felt that you were feeling the opposite.

Now I'm always afraid that someday I will lose you, this thought started when I first noticed the way your eyes light up when you looked at her when we're together, it reminds me a lot of how you looked at me before... I ignored it thinking and hoping that it might just be out of curiousity.

But then everytime we hang out together with her, I always watch you look at her with those eyes, that I know so well... You always invite her to hang out together saying it was for the same interest you two are similar with but I know you more than you know yourself because I was always watching you trying to memorize every changes you will show me because that's how much I love you.

The thought of you loving another beside me was eating me slowly, jealousy...

I will not show the fear that was slowly eating me up... the fear from the thought of Us ending slowly because of her... I won't show it Because you both might hate me for it...

But then...

The moment came...

When everyone knew about Us...  Everyone was against us... But I could take all their hate, their discrimination and their biased opinion as long as we're together in this fight... but we're not together in this fight, Are we?

I know, something in you was slowly changing... Just the thought of it make my heart ache, yet I can't hate you nor her because I have loved you both with all my heart...