-1-

'I know, when the first time that I met your eyes, I will surely regret it.'

The first moment we had?
I always felt the awkward glances you were sending me. I wanted to ignore it. Getting pissed everytime you secretly turn your head towards our direction and as I turn to caught you, you don't disappoint me by turning your head away awkwardly.

I know you're trouble, but I don't know why I can't help myself from glancing towards you when I know I should'nt. 

Your group was called, the people cheered. We turned towards your group to congratulate you.

You are trouble, I knew it. The moment you stood up and looked at me. I was flustered and looked away. Your face and that smirk that shows pride as you walk towards the stage while you and your group claim your Award.
I realized again, You're trouble and I won't allow myself to be entangled to someone like you.

~~~

Of all the seats, why did we have to seat in front of your group with you on the front near us. I keep my gaze low just to stop myself from glancing towards your direction.

As we walk towards your group and our seniors, I can feel the stare from your group's direction. I ignored it and instead turns towards our seniors to greet and smiled at them.

While watching our Seniors, I momentarily forgot your presence. When Jiyong Oppa performed, the people got so excited that you can hear screams in every other side of the stadium. I looked at Daesung Sunbae and noticed him looking at the back. I unconciously followed his gaze, which was a big mistake.

I watched as someone was standing. When I looked at the face of that someone, I instantly regret it. Oh how I wish it wasn't you looking straight into my eyes.

I felt my breath stopped and my heart start to beat rapidly. "Trouble" I said to myself. That look, it lasted for a mere seconds as I looked away but it felt like hours and have taken half of my life away. If only I knew better.

I heard Taeyang sunbae "What just happened to your friend? She looked like she just saw a ghost or something?" and then I felt stares at the back of my head because I was looking away from them and then I also heard some laughter at the back, which I guess came from your group members.
They noticed, I realized.

But I ignore them, all I can think about was those eyes that stared into mine. Those almond eyes that looked innocent yet dangerous. Those eyes that showed so many emotions within just a mere second.

Then I felt my heart that was still beating rapidly which I hope would stop...
I'm in danger...

~~~

I felt stares as we enter in the stadium. I felt awkward and was still not used to the feeling. My outfit was'nt helping either, but I don't have a choice because it was for the fierce image that we had to portray.

We went to our seat and settled down.  I saw your group as you enter the venue. You were all wearing suits that emphasizes your group's aura. I can hear whispers beside me as the girls kept gushing about your group. When you've entered, the people screamed and called out your group's name.