-2-

~JungKook~

I've heard about you ever since the beginning but I don't even had a single interest nor had the thought of having any interest towards you. All I know before was that you were a thai trainee from Yg or the girl from the famous Nonagon Ad with the famous artists from the said entertainment. Everyone knows that when you girls debut it will be easy for you to be on the top with the help of YG,
unlike us who had to work our hardest and sacrifice a lot just to be noticed and get known...

But...

Everything changed when I saw you at that time, maybe you couldn't remember me but obviously I was strucked by you...
I got curious...
I got interested...
And
I got caught...
by you...

My friends invited me to play my favorite game, Bowling. They even invited girls, specifically that girl who they always teased me with. The girl obviously had an interest towards me and I thought that girl was perfect for someone like me. She's famous for her natural beauty and had that perfect healthy body that every guy would always dreamed about, even me...

I was planning to ask her out at that time and I know she was just waiting for me to do that.

We were playing, I was winning and I was earning a lot of curses from my friends from playing too good and the girls were sending me signals, including her... Everything was going to the way I want it and everything seemed perfect...

But then you came...

You were standing at the doorway looking around wearing a Black hoodie matched with a Gray Sweatpants and had that boyish stance as you put your right hand in your pocket but what caught me offguard was the Brown timberlands that you were wearing...

Not every girl could suit that shoes but on you, it looked perfect...

I looked at the matching timberlands that I was wearing and returned my gaze towards you and that's when I noticed one of my friends came to you, It was Bam-bam...

I was watching you two as you converse... or to be specific, I was watching you...

I was in a daze when someone tapped my shoulder that forced me to look away from you.

"Hey Jungkook, it's your turn already."
it was yugyeom my closest friend out of the boys. "Why are you in a daze?" then he looked where I was looking. "Oh, you were looking at Bambam's Childhood friend?" I just looked at him with a questioning look. (Oh, I thought she was Bambam's Girl) He looked at me with a disappointed look "Come on man, you know there's a girl who is more prettier than that, who you have to focus on showing off your skills to, you know." then he firmly tapped my shoulders and smiled at me like he was making a point.

I ignore what he just said and went to take my turn. I took the Bowling Ball and went to position myself, just when I was about to roll the ball, I can't help myself and looked again...

You look like you were bidding goodbye to Bambam and I felt the time slow down...
as you smiled at him and laughed at what he just said...That smile...
That's when you turn your gaze towards us and our eyes met...
I felt myself not breathing...
Those eyes...
Those bright smile...
that beautiful round face...