Scouting With Cole

Lace sent Melava and Cole back to Hinterlands they fight demons and other forms of enemies helping the villagers side by side because of the war there are many orphans all over Ferelden and Melava spends much of her time with Cole trying to find them a place to stay, people to take care of them she even searched what was left of many Alienage's to see if the elves would help and to peoples surprise many of them did she knew there wasn't truly a "safe place" for them just yet but was grateful when the alienage elves decided to help.... Cole kept looking over at her how sad she looked as she fought both demons and humans and how happy she looked as she helped the villagers all the different emotions shown on one small.... beautiful.... body though her beauty isn't what he was thinking of just her as a person Solas was right she is a bright light in such a dark world but somehow still full of sorrow he wasn't sure how he could help her but he wanted too she amazes him there wasn't a moment that went by that something she did that made the spirit boy wonder about many things including his growing feelings for her but spirits do not love so how is it that he was falling in love with her!?! and what about if and when he becomes MORE of what he is not "stuck in-between" human and spirit will these feeling go away!?! for some reason he was hoping that they wouldn't maybe that was how he could help her he could LOVE her!....

Cole watches Melava as she seems to dance swinging her staff like waves upon the shore as she uses her magic to fight most people fight with anger or hatred like uncontrolled fire burning the world to ash but Melava was calm, gentle, kind even then even when fighting she is the water trying to put out the flames and save the world from burning yet she could never do enough when one part of the world was "saved" from the fire more flames would sprout out and start anew or even show up in the place she just saved and it made her sad Cole didn't want her to be sad.... Melava's eyes would sometimes wander over to watch him as his daggers moved gracefully in his hands he seemed to fly as he popped in and out fighting one demon then another though she thought it was more like a caged bird than a free one it was still beautiful though he is.... she shakes her head to clear it trying to get rid of the thought before he catches it she could feel his eyes constantly on her never leaving her his curiosity, his wonder but she knew not of what...

Soon it was time for them to leave.... Solas, Cole, Dorian, Varric.... well everyone was headed to the Winter Palace for the ball.... even Melava and she was not looking forward to it she HATES "The Game"