Chapter 46

Welp, updates may be, even, slower, due to the fact that my parents have started to take my phone at night, becuase, ' I havnt been getting enough sleep' so, yea, but I'll try!
But I'm pissed off right now so I have noooo clue how this chapter may be.

Gilbert scoffed and made his way back down the hill with antonio, holding an unconsious Lovino on his back.

"So wait. You were just pulling his tail and testing lovi?"

"Yup." Gilbert laughed and earned a glare from Antonio. "Hear me out tho. You know how Arthur was talk I mg about the possibility of Lovino having a second personality or being possess or whatever? Yea. So I wanted to prank him when he got home, but he was colvered in blood so I thought 'yea, this'll be fun' but really didn't expect him to being us out on a mountain in the middle of the night, into a time-zone safe-zone. Like what? Who knew that their was a dungeon up there. Jeez, I need to get out more, I think playing video games with Birdie has messed me up" he laughed and moved Lovino so he'd lay better on his back.

"I'd say you owe him now" Antonio unlocked and opened the door to the stairs and made his way up, Gilbert following closely behind after closing the door quietly. "Ice cream probably"

"Yea... Oh wait your not mad?"

"I'm mad. But since it was for lovino's sake, I'll forgive you for asking me up at 2 o'clock in the morning. And maybe for upsetting lovi" Antonio chuckled and pushed open lovino's dorm door. ((wttttfffffff, for some reason that was weird to type))

"Heh, so you said ice cream? What kind?" Gilbert laid Lovino down on his bed and sat on his couch.

"Um, mcc probably. I don't know what his favorite ice cream is :T " Antonio said, following Gilbert to the couch and plopping down on it. "You find anything interesting when you were. Quote on quote. Testing Lovino." He said bending 2 digits on both hands in sync to add a dramatised effect to his sentence. ((God damn how to explain sass I need speech lessons lol )) ((actually I need lessons on "how to deal with people". FuCk BaCk ToO bOoK))

"Um, not really. Even tho I don't know why Lovino feel asleep. He was doing ok after that panic attack, and before he touched the barrier to the dungeon. I'll have to ask Arthur about it"

.

"So wait. My patient, lovino? Was it? Yea. My patient Lovino. Is currently unconsious, and has been unconscious for the past 3 days. And you just now tell me about it!?! What kind of bloody drugs are you doing that makes you think that you shouldn't have fucking contacted me?!" Arthur practically yelled into the phones mic.

"I know I know. But we wanted to be sure that it was a matter that needed taken care of. He was exhausted when we took him up there and it seemed to drain him so we thought. Hey. He's ok. Just a little more time. But damn. He really needs to reset his sleep schedule because all this sleeping is gonna keep him up all night" Gilbert ranted to himself about random health shit, that he really didn't even know was true or not.

Arthur sighed. "Send me his bloody address, I'll bring my medical supplies but I won't be as 'efficient' without my lab."

"Yeah yeah. Got ya. Antonio says thanks and your awesome. But. Not as awesome as me" Gilbert yelled into the phone, laughing at his 'statment' as it reaches it close. "Ha. Anyways. How long til you arrive?"

"About. 25... 30 minutes tops? I don't know. Just tell me what happened before Lovino hit the grass."

After what felt like a 3 hour drive full of Gilbert boasting about his pranks and the weird dungeon, Arthur finally reached lovino's dorm room, in a matter of 20 minutes.

Knocking Arthur said that he had arrived, almost as if talking to the door itself. And Antonio let him in.

"By 'imma tell Arthur about it' I didn't think your being him all the way out here."

"It wasn't planned, I can tell you that. But. Who can resist seeing someone, as awesome as me" Gilbert boasted while the other two rolled their eyes and made their way over to Lovino.

"So he just up and fainted?"

"Yup"

Arthur sighed and made sure that lovino's heart was still beating, he was still breathing, he had no broken bones, etc.

"I don't see anything wrong. It doesn't make since." Arthur pulled at this hair. Lovino is healthy other than the lack of food, due to the fact that he has been out for the past 2 days. Yet. He has all of these problems that seem unfixable. "I-" he sighed once again, releasing his hair and running his hand down to the back of his neck rubbing it slightly. "It has to be his mental state. Either he was stressed out or something. There is no other reason in which he would just go out like that.."

"Are yo--"

"I'm bloody positive. He is as healthy as he can be whitlist being unconscious"

"You know how you were talking to us a little while ago about lovi and we acted on it? Maybe. He really is possessed. Like. The ghost or whatever is limiting his ability to do stuff and now it has put him in a sleep like coma...?" Gilbert went on rambling to himself, not noticing he was saying this loud enough for the other two to hear it.

"So you saying we need to exercise him?" arthur questioned. "That theory might not be far off on the reason lovi is like this. So let's give it a shot?"

"It wasn-"

"Nope. We are gonna try. Anything at this point. Lovi has been suffering for no reason and I don't want him to have to deal with it forever." after  the other two nodded in agreement, Antonio opened his mouth, as if to say something, but closed it immediately afterwards, leaving his thought stuck in his mind swimming around like a fish in the ocean. ((which is ironic because he is a bird))

"So how do we go about this?"

Arthur scratched his neck once more. "Um, I don't exactly remember but we'll need, lovino's old house, 7 people including use 3... Um. The group of seven has to have 1 more angel than demon species, and.... Uh..." struggling to remember, Arthur sighed. "I need to find my book. I don't know what else is needed. But try to achieve what I've said so far."

"Ok. We got you doing sorry Arthur!" Gilbert practically yelled for zero reason.

"Heh, that's why in worrying... Anyways I'll be back as soon as I find my book. Do call me if Lovino has ANY change in behavior. Leave the machines hooked up tho, the data will surly help later on" with that, Arthur left the dorm and made his way back to his house leaving the still encomaed ((is this word even a thing?!? I think I made it up :T)) lovino struggling to awaken.

Once again, sorry for super late chapter

Ok so, a while back I had a vote thing on what should I do with this book, before it reaches too many chapters and I was thinking I should wait a couple more weeks before locking in the votes. I have new readers coming in and I would like to know what they are thinking as well ^^ if your one of those new readers herro! And plz vote in the chapter called 'decisions'!