A/N

GUYS! I JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA!

Since I don't know who the people in the cells are for Jailhouse Block (episode three), I wanted to include some other people into it!

So, I'll give you the steps, then the rules.

Step one: make sure you have an OC you can use!

Step two: make the form. If you need a template, look in my OC book for my MCSM OC.

Step three: submit it in the comments and I will see if you are worthy to join.

Now, for the rules:

Rule one: No sexualities or crushes!

Rule two: no Canon Characters

Rule three: be as descriptive as possible. I know it's annoying, but please use third person and full sentences when writing the looks and personality, and please be as detailed as possible in the backstory.

Rule four: these characters WILL DIE!
DONT BE SHOCKED WHEN THEY DO!

Rule five: don't be mean and say that just because you didn't get in, you don't like me

Rule six: I need only five people, so not everyone will be accepted. If you are accepted, I will tell you a cell number for your character. If not, I will give you an episode that you will be tagged in. Also, for those who don't get into the story now, I may have another few chapters where I will need some people, so I'll message you in pm if there is another chance. With that in mind, those who were accepted will not be allowed to participate again unless I PM you that I don't have enough people signing up. Also, if that does happen, you will need to make a different OC because I can't bring back dead people. I doesn't work that way.

Rule seven: please don't be OP and no other species besides humans or nekos. I don't want guardians or ender dragons in the prison. Also, if you have more than one power and I think you are OP, you will either not be accepted or I will edit your OC and make sure that they don't have any crazy mind-bending powers to help them. This is supposed to be Minecraft, so not many people other than the Admin have lots of powers. Ex: teleportation is NOT ALLOWED! Only if your character gets Ender pearls, can they teleport, and even so, the Admin won't be happy.

Rule eight: please put at least one character flaw. Nobody's perfect.

Rule nine: have fun with it!

Tags (if you can, please tag someone you think would be in this.):
-ShadowSpeedster-
Gravity_Faller_1987
_EmilyDoesStuff_
MCSMGamerGirl
McsmJesstra
Minty_the_unwanted
Rosettie_Gardens
CharleenSolorio
--SavvyArlert--
becca4leafclover
MCSM2Lover