Episode Four: Truth and Lies

After the traumatic experience, the small group of females was sent somewhere they had never expected.

Prison...... again.

But this was different, as two of the girls, the ones identified as Shina and Indigo, had completely disappeared. Miana, Zizee, and Lilian all appeared outside.

The landscape was all but inviting. These labyrinth walls were made purely of obsidian with lava flowing behind them, showing through some of the holes in the walls. Also, the ground was made almost entirely of bedrock.

"Well, isn't this just great....." Miana grumbled, being the first to notice where they were.

Lilian scanned the area, noticing a jukebox and an orange path in the ground. "Guys, do you think these have anything to do with this place?" She asked.

Zizee just shrugged and went up to the jukebox, tapping it. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" The short female asked it, making the other two facepalm.

"The guests will kindly follow the orange line in the floor to the check-in zone." A slightly cheerful male voice spoke from the jukebox.

All three females looked at each other before nodding and running down the path. Zizee stayed in the back, slightly nervous until they all stopped, hearing a thud behind them. A large glowing purple golem chased the three until they landed on their backs after tripping over their own feet.

The golem picked up Zizee and Lilian, causing them both to panic.

A man then walked up to Miana, seemingly examining her as she stood up. "Hmmm.... you must be Miana, i assume?" He asked, his voice slightly cheerful with a note of boredom. He sounded like a rainfall waiting to happen, which was not what the girls needed right now.

Both Zizee and Lilian pushed at the golem with their worn-out feet, but to no avail. The golem had a strong grip on them and it wasn't letting go anytime soon.

Now Miana was faced with a challenge, go with him, or stay for them. She couldn't decide, but eventually felt forced to go with this mystery man and watched as her friends were dragged away.

(No one has died...... yet..... ~)