Episode Three: New Friends with Old Agendas

Perviously on Minecraft Story Mode:

"Don't worry, dear. I'll take good care for you." He dragged her away, down the mountain, and into an icy palace he had made from almost nothing. Also, Miana seemed to notice that it had turned night when it was supposed to be the middle of the day.

"Hey! Let go of me, whoever you are!" She yelled, kicking him in the leg. He simply growled and gripped her neck.

"I'm the Admin, sweetheart. You will listen to me, or you and your precious little town will die." He chuckled and glared at her.

She didn't have a choice.

"Fine......"

Prison.

That's where he puts them.

Those who has 'special plans' for.

There are many inmates there, but five of them were destined to become allies with young Miana.

She was removed from the world, just to come back in and be delighted with the view of bars and a locked iron door. "Great......" she mumbled, hearing other voices talking to each other in the cells next to her.

"Well, hello newcomer." A male voice said from what seemed like a little far away. "Don't worry. You'll be fine here, if you don't die like all the other people."

That made Miana scared out of her mind. "W-what? A-All of them died?"

"Yep. Except for us five. Also, Im Xander. Nice to meet you." Xander commented with a slight smile, trying to lighten up the moment.

"The others don't like to talk much in here, but if you get us out, we can help you get out of this place alive." He whispered, thinking that the Admin might be around. Boy was he right.

The Admin came in through a rusted iron door, looking at all six cells against the right side of the prison. Most of the inmates were female, but Xander was male.

"You really are smart, Xander..... that's why I've kept you around for so long.... but now, I think that it's time for you to meet your maker...." the slightly glowing Admin chuckled darkly, opening Xander's cell.

Xander backed up a bit before running and punching the Admin in the face. He merely gripped Xander's hand and twisted it, making the younger male cry out in pain. All it took was a swift sword swing to his chest, and Xander's inventory fell on the ground.

"No! You will pay for that! I swear it!" Miana growled and sneered towards the Admin as he picked up a potion of invisibility, some green wool, a block of dirt, and some snowballs from Xander's inventory.

"You'll never get out of here..... not until I need you." He chuckled and left them there.

None of the others spoke a word in fear that the same thing would happen to them.

If we really are afraid, then what is there to be afraid of? Power? Control? Whatever we fear, will be our undoing.

Next time on Minecraft Story Mode:

Five new friends must challenge the Admin, but will he play by the rules?

A/N: hey guys! How was that? First off, thanks so much to the people who participated in the OC contest. I'm so happy that I get to use these guys. Also, sorry that only Xander spoke out of all five of you, but I didn't think it would make sense if all of you talked. Most of your characters are quiet and introverted. And, how was that death, becca4leafclover ?

I have a choice for you guys to make....
actually, three choices.

One: which characters should die in the next episode? Pick two other than Miana. If you don't remember them, go into the chapter before this.

Two: how would you like them to die? Only Minecraft deaths. Like being overrun by mobs, lava, drowning, etc.

Three: what should be in their inventories? Don't make it something super powerful, like a nether star. Just make it generic stuff.

Anyway, see y'all later!