chapter 3

(Saerans pov)

'I don't want to get hurt again... I must push everyone away.'

The door suddenly slides open.

'damn...I thought they would leave me alone after what I did to that therapist'

A lady with (C/H) and (L/H) and (C/E) comes in the room. She seems to be carrying an instrument.

'wow...she's cute. Wait what am I thinking'

(Your pov)

I slide the door open and mean a man who has white hair and a tatoo on his arm with green eyes.

'wow he's cute but...he looks familiar too.'

"Hey there, my name is (y/n). You're Saeran right?"

I smile at him.

"What do you want"

"Um nothing I just wanted to say hello. I volunteer at this hospital. While I got to volunteer I been able to know the patients so I just wanted to get to know you."

I smile again at him.

"I don't care. Just get out and leave me alone!"

My smile fades into a sad smile.

"Um sorry to bother you. I just wanted to get to know u a bit."

"I SAID GET OUT"

All of a sudden I fall back.

'ugh my head hurts'

I put a hand to my head and feel something warm. I look at my hand to find blood on it.

(Saerans pov)

"Hey there, my name is (y/n). You're Saeran right?"

"What do you want!"

She looks shocked at my response.

"Um nothing I just wanted to say hello. I volunteer at this hospital. While I got to volunteer I been able to know the patients so I just wanted to get to know you."

She starts smiling at me

'why must she smile...'

"I don't care. Just get out and leave me alone!"

I can see that made her sad because she bright smile turned to a sad one.

"Um sorry to bother you. I just wanted to get to know you a bit."

'Why wont she leave. If she doesn't understand the easy way she's gonna understand the hard way...'

"I SAID GET OUT"

I grab a vase that's near me and throw it at her head. She falls back and grabs her head. I can see that she bleeding.

'If only you got out when I told you too. You wouldnt have gotten hurt.'

She suddenly gets up and smiles.

"I'm sorry I didnt know I was disturbing you. Ill come back tomorrow and hopefully you in a better mood."

I stare at her in surprised.

She first cleans the mess where there was shattered glass and blood and then grabs her stuff and starts going towards the door.
Before she opens it she looks back.

"I'll see you tomorrow Saeran!"

She gives me one of her biggest smiles and leaves.

I sigh still surprised with her reaction and look at the drops of blood that go to the door. But something caught the coner of my eye. On the table to my desk was a card and candy.

Dear Saeran, I havent know you for long but I know we have things in common and I hope to get to know you better as time passes.
Sincerely, (Y/N).

I smile.

"What a weird girl."

I realize I'm smiling and stop.

"But I wont let u get close to me."

------------------------------------------------------
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter. If you guys got suggestions or if there's a spelling error please feel free leave a comment. But anyways hope you guys enjoyed it.
~Luna-chan🌙