Chapter 5

(Your pov)

I continued walking to the children ward until I finally reached it.

In front of the childrens ward.
There was a guy who had short black hair and red fire eyes. His name was Ryu. Next to him was a girl with long gold hair and sky blue eyes name Mayu. Ryu and Mayu have both been my friends from high school. Since high school we occasionally play together almost like a band.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming to help!"

I smile at them.

"What took you so ---"

"Oh my! What happened to you your head!"

Mayu interrupted ryu and ran to me looking at my head.

"Oh nothing. I just was clumsy and fell."

I laughed.
They both looked at me questioningly.

'Im sorry but i rather not tell them the truth if i did they would probably go looking for Saeran and starting trouble'

I changed the subject.
"Anyways thanks again for coming. I really need your guys help right now."

I tell them my surprised plan for the kids and they agree to help.
I gave Ryu my keyboard i been carrying and Mayu my case that has my mic and keys to my car and so they can go get the rest.

"Wait here. Im going to tell the nurses to see if they can help you guys unload and unlock the door."

I opened the doors to the ward and walked in.

The childrens hospital rooms make a circle and  in the middle there are, children who could be out of bed, playing with toys.

Everybody turned and looked at the doors to see who had came in.
The children's faces had a big smile on their faces when they seen it was me. They all got up and ran to me, while nurses tried telling them not to run.

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

"Hello everyone!"

I opened my arms for a group hug.

As everyone parted from the hug they looked at me with worried eyes as they seen my wound.
I reached up and touched it and smiled at them.

"Dont worry everyone. Im okay. I just got a bit hurt on my way here, clumsy me."

There eyes still hold a bit of worry but soon smiled back.

"Okay everyone go back to playing while i talk to the everyone else."

"Okayyyy!"

As they said that they all went to the middle of the circle to play with the toys.

I greeted the nurses and told them my little surprise for the kids. They all smiled and agreed to help.

While they went to go get things ready. I went to greet the other kids.

---Time skip---

A nurse came up to me and whispered things where ready. I nodded and clapped my hand to get the kids attention.

"Okay everyone me and the nurses prepared a little surprise for everyone so get in a line. Were going on a little adventure."
I smiled.

Nurses help some kids into wheel chairs and push them while everyone else got in a line. I looked at all the kids and set off to reach our destination.

---Time skip---

We finally reached a door and i looked back at everyone as i smiled and grabbed the door knob.

"Get ready."

I opened the door and let everyone out.

We were on the rooftop of the hospital.

The roof had a mini stage that had my keyboard and a microphone with some speakers on both sides of the stage and a few feet away from the stage are some chairs and some snacks for everyone.

All the kids had a surprised look on their faces and it soon turned to a smile.

"Wow!!!!!"

While they got a snack and took there places in the audience. Ryu and Mayu are by the stage and say good luck. I take my place on the mini stage and wait for everyone to have their seat. When everyone's in their seat i began to speak.

"Okay everyone. I want you to thank some friends of mine Ryu and Mayu and the nurses for their help to make this possible."

"Thank youuuuu!"

"Okay let this little concert begin."
( You can now play song thats at the top)

While i was singing and playing, i didn't notice Ryu was recording and broadcasting it online. Also people from the hospital broadcast it in the hospital so other patients could hear even Saeran.

(Saeran Pov)

'Its that girl, (y/n)?.....she has a pretty voice.'

I closed my eyes and fell asleep listening to (y/n) voice.

---Time skip to when song ends---

(Your Pov)

Everyone claps and the kids come running to me for a hug.

"Thank you so much (y/n)!!"

"Your very welcome."

I smile at the warmly.

'I love seeing them smile'

I step back and still heard people clapping. I walked towards the side of the roof and tried to look down the best i could and seen a group of people by the hospital clapping.

"Welp. I guess i gave everyone a show."

I laughed nervously.

------------------------------------------------------
This chapter its kind of a long one. If you guys got suggestions or if there's a spelling error please feel free leave a comment. But anyways hope you guys enjoyed it.
~Luna-chan🌙