chapter 4

Your pov
~~~~~~~~
I close the door behind me.
I let out a sigh and reach for my head. I look at my hand again to see blood.

I start having flashbacks from my past. I quickly shake my head and began walking.

"(Y/nnnn)!"

I turn and see doc walking twords me. He stop and looks at me with shock.

"(Y/n) how did this happen?"

He grabs my head and inspects the wound.

"It was saeran wasn't it."

He looked at me with a straight face. I just laugh.

"I'm fine stop worrying doc."

I give him a big smile. Remebering my past, I look to the side. My once bright smile turn into a sad one.

"I've had worse wounds then this."

Doc stay quiet and looks at the floor. Everything was quiet for a while. I suddenly look up and start laughing to end the silence.

"Well anyways, can you patch up my wound before I bleed out?"

I say laughing jokingly.
Doc looks up with a warm smile.

"Of course lets hurry before you paint the floors red."

We both laugh and begin walking to a room.
'Glad he cheered up...I cant stand it when someones sad'
I think as I have a warm smile on my face.

Doc and I go into a room. I sit on the bed. Already knowing what hes gonna do. I wait as he comes back with the supplies to give me stiches.

"Okay so imma give you 3 stiches. I know you know how this works but imma still tell you. This is gonna hurt."

I nod as I hold my breath. Doc begins doing the stiches.

---time skip---

After im done holding breath and clenching my teeth. Doc finishes the last stich.

"There finished. I'm going to prescribe you some painkillers."

"Okay doc thanks."

I smile at him.

"Your welcome. You should go home and rest. You can vist the patients tomorrow and dont vist Saeran anymore."

I laugh.

"Sorry doc I can't do neither of your request. I'm going to vist the parients today like I promised and I wouldnt want to make them worry."

I get up and walk towards the door.

"What do you mean you can't neither of them?....wait dont tell me your gonna to vist saer--"

I cut doc off.

"And also I'm visting saeran tomorrow so I cant do your request sorry."

I smile at him. Before he can say anything else I walk out the door and start walking to the childrens ward. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text asking for help.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry its not much but I wanted to get a new chapter out today.. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it.
~Luna-chan