description + definitions

Name: Kim Namjoon

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 18

Height: 5'3

Title: Little

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age: 21

Height: 6'1

Title: Caregiver

PLEASE READ:
I'd like to add some important definitions since I failed to do so when I started this story. I wasn't as informed about it as I am now. In order to prevent any confusion. I'll explain what each term is. All of these come from Tumblr so I'd like to credit @/cglre.

Age Regression - "Age regression in therapy is a technique in a psycho-therapeutic process that facilitates access to childhood memories, thoughts, and feelings...The notion of age regression is central to attachment therapy whose proponents believe that a child who has missed out on his/her developmental stages can be made to experience those stages at a later age by a variety of techniques. Many of these techniques are intensely physical and confrontational."

Little - "a "little" is many, many different things depending on who/what you're talking about and in what context you are talking about. in the context of cglre, a "little" is a term for an age regressor! it's just a word that age regressors in cglre use to describe themselves and their headspace, literally as just being little, because that's what they are when they regress!"

Caregiver - "a caregiver is a term for someone who cares for an age regressor, in the context of cglre. it's literally exactly what a caregiver is in the real world! a trusted person to take care of someone else who needs them! in this case, a person who is now mentally a child. caregivers will be there to care for that regressor however they agree would be most beneficial to the regressor, and in some cases, the caregiver may act as an older sibling, parent, or etc. to the regressor. "

Cglre - "cglre is an age regression community. the acronym stands for "caregiver/little regression". cglre started as a stem from cgl, which is now recognized as a kink but has changed to stand alone as its own community for age regressors and caregivers. it's entirely SFW, minor safe, friendly, accepting, and does not require an application to join. there are some general rules and guidelines, and to be an official member all you have to do is follow those guidelines and use the right tags! cglre has a lot of sfw tags, which separate it from kink tags and other agere communities."

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ALL SFW. NONE OF IT IS KINK RELATED.

Ddlg, Ageplay, Bdsm, Abdl (or Insert 50+ Other Kink Names Here) - "In the sense of agere Tumblr, a kink is referred to as an unconventional sexual taste or behavior, like ddlg, ageplay, and petplay, which are all kinks. Having a dom and a sub playing specific roles in order to achieve some sort of sexual gratification, even if it isn't through sexual acts explicitly; they often sexualize child's items and relationships between child and parent[Talking about ageplay and ddlg specifically; not all kinks sexualize child's items and parent relationships]. When a kink is being practiced, it is between two or more consenting adults, and what they are doing is for means of sexual pleasure. In the case of age regression vs. ageplay, age regressors literally mentally experience a regression for one reason or another and enter a child headspace. ageplay is a kink because it is simply someone pretending to be small for their and someone else's sexual pleasure, usually as a form of degradation.

ddlg is a kink that stands for daddy dom/little girl. it's a d/s (dominance/submission) kink that may or may not also be mixed with ageplay, a kink involving one partner acting as a younger age (typically baby or toddler-like) for sexual gratification and may also be mixed with abdl, a kink that stands for adult baby diaper lover, another kink in which people who ageplay also enjoy diapers and other baby items sexually.

BDSM is a kink community that serves as an umbrella for lots and lots of different kinks. bondage, dominance, submission(sadism), and masochism are what the term stands for and kinks are all covered under those terms.

these kinks have absolutely nothing to do with the cglre community besides being on our DNI (do not interact) policy because cglre should not be mixed with kink."

This is What Separates Cglre From Ddlg/other Kinks.

"because age regression is not a kink, that is the biggest difference. age regression is not used for sexual purposes whatsoever and as explained earlier is a form of therapy. it is basically a way of life for some people and just a part of who they are. a kink is something that involves sexuality and can be a lifestyle but has sexual intentions. age regression is a mental shift and state of mind. a kink is simply just an act to achieve sexual pleasure in its simplest form.

cglre, unfortunately, shares similar terms with ddlg such as little and caregiver, but those are the only similarities. ddlg is made up of adult kinksters. cglre is an age regression community that also has minors. there are many differences between the two, and they are not the same at all! of course, as stated before, cglre is age regression and age regression is not a kink.

this is why our community has a DNI (do not interact) policy. to keep the kinks separate and away from our age regression space. kinks are, the majority of the time, used for sexual purposes. cglre is not a sexual community in the slightest and age regression is not sexual."

—————————————————

I hope everyone understands now and enjoys the story!!