▪ safe| Jin's POV▪

[Re-edited]
     Word count: 1021

     Namjoon and I ended up talking for a couple more hours. I found out a lot about him in that amount of time too. Like favorite his color was baby blue, his favorite movie was spirited away, he lived with a roommate, and that he has a total of seventy-eight stuffies which were mostly of Ryan. 

     I quietly made my way to my apartment complex, listening to the cars go by. A smile made its way onto my face as I remember when I told him he was adorable and a blush found it's way on his face. Luckily we had exchanged numbers in that time so now I was able to contact him whenever I wanted to.

     The sign, belonging to my neighborhood, appeared from behind the couple of trees that were blocking it. I had to walk a little more before I was actually able to reach my apartment building, but soon enough, I was at the front door. Reaching into my jacket pocket, I searched for my keys and smiled when I heard the jingling noise it produced and was thankful for the fact that I hadn't lost them. 

     I shook a little at the memory of the last time I had lost my keys. It was in the negatives that day, so I was basically freezing for more than a few hours.

     A welcoming warmth blanketed my body as I stepped inside of my comfy abode. I took in the peaceful silence for a little bit before it was soon interrupted.

     "Oh my god! Thank the Lord! Jin hyung is back and I can finally eat!" I heard my roommate yell from the living room. The short boy ran in my direction and gave me a big hug. The shocked me a bit because he didn't really do this and it was new. 

     "Aish! Yoongi get off of me!" I tried to push him off but his hold was too strong. I just sighed, dragging myself to the kitchen, knowing he wasn't going to let go until I started cooking. 

     "What do you want to eat?" Yoongi finally let go and looked at me.

     "Can you make me some jjajangmyeon?" I looked at him with a tired and irritated expression.

     "You could've made that yourself. We have the instant kind you know." He whined a little and sat down on the floor.

     "I know but I'm lazy and I wanted you to make it from scratch." He argued back.

     "Whatever. You make no sense sometimes. This entire time you basically starved yourself because you were too lazy to make something that could've been made instantly." I rolled my eyes while getting out a pot and filling it up with water. 

     "Thanks, hyung~" I watched as he literally skipped back into the living, continuing to watch the program that played in the television.

     "I wonder what's gotten into him." I decided to just brush it off and made the requested dish, which didn't take long. After about twenty-five minutes, I was done and made some extra for myself because I was also hungry.

     "Yoongi-ah! Food's ready." I called out before sitting down at the table with my own food and began eating. 

     He soon joined and we both sat quietly, enjoying the food. The only thing that could be heard at this point was the dishes clanking together as we ate and the soft murmurs coming from the television Yoongi left on.

     Halfway into my dish, I had been thinking out Yoongi's behavior. He's never acted in such a way before. He also wasn't one to act on skinship so carelessly. 

     "What's with the whole behavior switch?" I finally spoke out. Yoongi choked slightly on a noodle before slowly looking up at me.

     "What do you mean, hyung?" He asked innocently, going back to eating his food, which was also a bit weird. Or should I say different?

     "That right there. You're acting all child-like. Usually, you don't act in such a way. Even you gave me hug and wouldn't let me go when I came back to the house." I said back, which surprised his a little.

     "I don't know what you're talking about, hyung." He said gathering his dish and removing himself from the table. "By the way, I'm about to head over to Jimin and Hoseok's place. Just to let you know." He continued before disappearing into his room. 

     "This kid..." I said before collecting my own dishes. He didn't even wash his stuff before leaving, which I found very inconsiderate of him. Sighing, I began to wash the various amounts of dishes that were left in the sink. I know I told Yoongi to wash the dishes yesterday but of course, he didn't.

     Once I was done, I dried my hands and made my way to my room to take a quick shower. To say I was tired was the least of it. When I walked into the bathroom and started to undress, the front door could be heard slamming shut, indicating that Yoongi just left. 

     I turned on the faucet to the shower, watching as water began to flow into the tub. I waited a bit for the water to warm up, then activated the shower and hopped in.

     To be truthful, I just wanted to lay in my bed and text Namjoon. So, as soon as I was done washing up, I got out and dried off. I had already grabbed my nightwear beforehand, therefore, my clothes were neatly stacked on top of the marble bathroom counter. 

     I grabbed the lotion and applied it proportionally over my entire body, then continued to get dressed. 

     Afterward, I did my night-time skincare routine, then quickly hopped into my bed and grabbed my phone.

     I click the top of my phone and watched as my phone illuminated in the dark room of mine. A smile made its way to my face as I had seen a notification pop up on the screen.

Unknown Number:

Hihi Jinie hyung! It's Namjoon!

read at 7:38 pm

Would you like to change this contact name?

Yes | No

Contact name changed to 💕Joonie💕

Jinnie💖:

Hey Joonie

___________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait everyone!