The waitress

The team arrive at the coffee shop Kai looks around for Skylar and see'sher teaching a girl how to use the cash register.Coles pov: I see Kai looking around for Skylar I look around to so I can be seated and start eating. I catch Skylar teaching a new girl how to use the cash register.She looks around my age

.Nya:Cole!Cole:what?Nya: are you  okay your face is pink.Zane:Nya it look's to me that he is blushing like how Jay does when he sees you.Jay:Hay watch it Zane!Jay:wait did you say Cole's blushing.Cole:Shut up Jay I...I.Jay looks around the room and points at the new girl.Jay:It's her isn't it!

Kai:Hay Skylar!Skylar looks at Kai and smiles.Skylar:Hay Kai I'll be with you in a second!Skylar walks over and sit them down.Coles pov:I keep my eyes on the new girl she wasn't looking at me she looked up I turn my head quickly.

Kai:I smell smoke?I Everybody turns there head to see the cash register emitting smoke and the new girl saying I didn't do it.Nya:Do you guys need some help.Skylar:That would be nice.Nya walks over and tries to see what's going on.

The new girl grabs the fire extinguisher and sprays a it all over the place and gets it all over the place and gets it on a customer the.The customer storms out off the place.New girl:OH IT'LL WASH OF!

Cole's pov:I see Skylar point to us and the new girl walks over to us I get really nervous Lloyd notices and me and ruffles my hair.Lloyd:Would you want me to be your wing man.I push him away in softly.

She comes over and I get a better look at her shes about 1inch smaller then me she had wavy blond har and a strip of it was died purple.Lloyd whispered to me not to stare to long.

New girl:And what drink do you want.I didn't notice she was talking.Cole:umm...Lloyd:Coke.Cole:Coke!New girl:Hay I didn't catch your name.Coles pov:The way she said that it was flirty everybody's smiling at me.Cole:uhhhh.Jay:His names cole.Cole:Aaaannnndddd yours.New girl:Emily

10 minutes later the team gets there food and Jay try's to start a conversation.Jay:So Cole that girl what do you think of her.Cole:She's cool Everybody but Cole looks at eachother.Kai:She's cute she's into you you should ask her out.

Lloyds pov:While everybody's talking I go to  the bathroom and notice something in the floor.........ice?

Subscribe for more I'll try my best to publish everyday subscribe like and put your name in the comments to have a chance to be in my story