First mission

Cole's pov:it's been a week since the training accident with Emily she forgave me but stuff is still a little akward we haven't talked much the longest conversation we had was about cake tommorow's our first mission with her something about chen escaping the authorities are letting him free but Sensei wants us at a party he's throwing for Skylar (she doesn't want to go believe me) but her dad said if she goes the noodle shop is hers skylar deserves the noodle shop
but it doesn't sound like something chen would do.Emily's pov: Tomorrow is my first mission and I really don't want to go just because I don't want to go with Cole but don't get me wrong he is really cute also I want to ask Lloyd about my mom why didn't she addopt me at the orphanage if she knew I was there did she not love me I shouldn't this k about her I need to thinks about the mission.
The next day
Everybody's is getting ready for the mission Emily doesn't have a ninja suit yet so she wear a light blue tinktop with shorts.Lloyds pov:we arrive at the place chen is throwing the party Kai is exited to see Skylar while Jay Nya and Emily are playing hooked on her phone (she's scaring the crap out of Jay) it's so hot out here Cole is just standing there I wonder if I should start referring to Emily as my sister I started crying when Sensie told me cause it was just to much but I promise to protect her and be a over protective brother like Kai.Kai looks around the party for Skylar the people there mostly family members and friends meanwhile Jay is looking behind every picture on the wall.Cole is eating cake Lloyd is eating candy and Emily is eating ice cream.Kai:Aren't we supposed to be focusing on the mission.Everybody:.............Jay:GUYS! I found a secret tounel.Kai:good job Jay.Everybod climbs in the tounel its dark.Lloyds pov:Jay just found a secret tounel we all climb into it except Emily I can see her hesitating so I grab her hand she smiled at me she seemed calmer I kept her hand and mine while we walked through the tunnel Cole just staring at us I don't what happened but those to have been akward.Emily:Lloyd?Lloyd:ya.Emily:H......How was mom like.Lloyd:Uhhhhh.Cole:Shhhhhhh!Guards!Guards walk by the ninja are on top of the roof when they walk by they get of onto the floor they keep walking but the tounel gets darker.Jay:Okay everybody's hold hands it's dark.Emilys pov:We all grab hand when Lloyd grabbed my hand he made me feel safer but when I asked him what mom was liked he froze I don't know who's hand I was holding.Emily:Kai start a Fire please.Coles pov:I wish Kai never started a fire because guess who's hand I was holding we just looked at each other and smiled until we came to a dead end full of weapons.Emily:I've seen this before.Lloyd: Where? Suddenly guards come and start shooting at us Emily grabs Cole's sword and chops of both of a guys arm while Jay Cole Lloyd and Zane are fighting of others suddenly a guy comes through with a gun shooting at one Emily Cole puts his arm in front of Emily to block the shot and gets shot in on of his arms he falls down and the 1 guard left runs off.Everbody: Cole!Emily:Lloyd I need to show you something you didn't know we could do!Emily Uses the knife to make herself bleed she let's the blood drops drip on Cole's arm and it starts to heel.Lloyd:I'm not even going to.Emilys pov:We decide to take Cole home and call it a day I couldn't believe I did that in front of Lloyd I didn't want him to be slicing himself up I took care of me bleeding and put a band-aid on it the whole time I was thinking about Cole and Lloyd and the Cole walked in my room.

Subscribe vote and comment your name to be in my story don't worry I'll post another one today please follow