Kisses pt2

Sorry guys I accidentally published when I dropped my phone sorry if I make this whole chapter about kissing enjoy!

When she pulled me to her face it turned me on a little this time I was going to try something different are lips crashed again and she kissed back right away I licked the bottom of her lip a couple of times (Kai was giving me advice) she opened her mouth but are lips were still touch I slowly shot my tongue in her mouth and opened my mouth exploring every inch of her mouth with my tongue her eyes were wide open for a second but she put she  her tongue​ in my mouth this time are tounge's wrestled we both gave up I sat up and took of my shirt I rolled us over so she could take hers of but she didn't I waited I broke the kiss to take a breath I don't think she wanted to but she was looking at me we both sat up I pushed her against the wall and kissed her up and down her neck I whispered in her ear if I could stay in her room that night she said okay.I kept kissing up and down her neck until someone knocks on the door.Cole:NOT KNOW!Lloyd:Cole what are you doing in there. Cole's pov:I whisper to Emily I forgot to lock the door she said she didn't care and told me to not stop so I didn't I kept started kissing her again until Lloyd bursted in.Lloyd:Aww hell nah Cole get of here NOW!Cole:Lloyd relax we just made out we didn't do anything that physical.Lloyd:What If you got her pregnant!Cole:You can the pregnant from kissing!Lloyd:Whatever just stay away from her.Lloyd jumps in the middle of Emily and cole.Lloyd:Well go!they both leave the room leaving Emily by herself .
Emily's pov:I'm still breathing hard that felt so good but Lloyd had to burst in here but he's just trying to protect me I'll text Cole.

                             Cole💗💖

Emily:Don't worry I'll come over Tonite

Cole: Okay sorry if you didn't want to kiss me I couldn't help my self also thanks for saving me on that mission

Emily:It's okay I've wanted to do that ever since I got here I love you

Cole:I love you too

I hope you guys enjoyed subscribe and vote also put your name in the comments for a chance to be in my book!