Alec you know better.

Magnus P.O.V

Its been 3 hours since alec said he was going to the store. Why am I concerned ? Because the store is seriously down the street. I go to grab the keys but Alec has them duh. I try alecs phone twice. I called his brother (Jace) He said he hasn't heard from him. I rest my head in my hands when he gets home his ass is mine.

3 hours later

Alec P.O.V

I know magnus was going to have my ass when i got home but I decided to stop at the club and catch some drinks. I didint drink a lot so I look sober. I studied myself in the rearview mirror. I took a deep breath ready to walk into the middle of the war. As Soon as I opened the door magnus shot up. "Where have you been ? He didint sound angry but trust me that meant nothing. "The store sir ? It came out as a question *smack* Wrong answer.. Magnus hand connected to my Jean clad bottom. I winced he was definitely using more strength than normal. I went to cover my bottom but magnus grabbed it pulled around and tilted my head grabbing my chin so i was looking at him. "I will ask you again you will answer truthfully if not i will get me the cane understand "? magnus said with a raised eyebrow. "Yes Sir"

After the explanation Magnus was furious he told me to wait in his room in the corner which is were I've been for the last hour. My leg starts to ache so I shift the pressure to the other leg "Stand still" I hear Magnus say and I flinch shit he was there this whole time ? "Turn and come here" was Magnus next order I did as I was told Magnus said and he pulled me over his knee "No lecture ?" I questioned "shut up" was his only reply "SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Oww !! Magnus okay I get it !!

SMACK ! SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He made those harder then spoke "One I Said shut 'SMACK' up 'SMACK'

He was only using his hand but on full power so it felt more like a paddle !

"Two" he spoke Agian "When You say your going some where 'SMACK SMACK' Go there 'SMACK' and come back 'SMACK' Understand ? He lectured

YESSS SIRRR!!! I screamed/ whimpered out. "Good" he said last ten.

SMACK !SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK! SMACK SMACK !!SMACK !!!!!!!

I was howling at the last ten they were hard and fast my bottom felt like there was bees stinging it.Magnus let me cry in his chest for a bit whispering sweet things in my ear I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

--------------------------------

Sooo !! Im back bitches! This was a chapter for the marathon but I just couldn't wait when I hit 100 followers I'll post more but enjoy and cote and comment !! My inbox is open for prompts 💚 and open I case you just want to talk !! Love all my readers xoxoxo 😘.