A Story Told By Many (Pokemon Fanfic)

Hi this is my first Pokemon story/fanfiction thingy. Um it's game based, semi-Oc I hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I made it. Alive." I whispered as I opened the door. It smelled nice like lemons. I think it might be some sort of house cleaner. But I can't be sure, the house never smelled, or looked nice for that matter. But I'm away from that prison now. I'm away from all of the monsters. I am finally going to go on a journey. Far away from home.

"Hello?" I heard a feminine voice echo through the lab.

"Oh it's just a trainer. Come over here." the attendant waved me over.

"The professor is waiting for you." she led me to an elevator."He's on the third floor." she pushed me in and the elevator door closed. I guess maybe my tormentors perception of the world wasn't wrong after all. I fingered my letter nervously waiting for my flight to end. I heard a *ding* noise and the number 3 on the top of the elevator light up, and the elevator door opened. 

I entered a bright room with a royal blue carpet and a pokeball design in the center of the floor. I tried looking brave but I knew I really didn't look it. I slowly walked forward to a figure facing out of the window into the world beyond.

"Hello, Swan. How are you doing?" A male voice rang out from the silence. I moved out of the elevator, and it shut with a loud bang. I turned forward took in a breath and let my journey begin.

"I'm doing better." I answered it was short ominous and I didn't have anything else to say.

"Hm, well that's good. Now come on it's time for you and your partner to meet." He motioned for me to follow him, I did. He opened a huge chest with only one pokeball left inside.

"Sorry we ran out. All the other kids got theirs and only one is left... So meet your new Pokemon!" He reached in and gave me a semi-apologetic smile. He flicked his wrist and it opened a small Pokemon manifested out of a white flash. A red spot of fluff appeared first then the rest of it.

"Here is your Pokemon, Fennekin!" He gave me the pokeball "This pokemon is all yours!" He smiled beaming and handed me something else an electronic device. 

"This is your pokedex to record all of the Pokemon you meet in your journey." I inspected it carefully it kind of looked like one of the electronic devices other children played games on, whenever I escaped from the house. 

I looked again at Fennekin it looked up at me. I picked it up and smoothed its fur holding it close.

"Thank you Professor." and with that I got up and walked away into the elevator and out the door. I walked out of that lab and on to a new chapter of my life.