; cheated ;

kelsey's pov

i walked into the team ten house and sat down at my desk like usual. with all the chaos going on it took a couple minutes for anyone to realize i had even arrived.

"kelseyyyyyy!" the trio all yelled as they surrounded me making monkey noises and beating their chests.

"okay for one, it's way to early for this shit and for two, you guys have to come up with something else because the monkey noises are getting old." i laughed at their attempts to make me annoyed at 10 am. they all were disappointed at their failed tries and slowly walked away. "wait jake!" i called out after him making him stop in his tracks and snap his head back. "what are you doing?? you have a meeting in 30 minutes!" i reminded him causing him to panic.

"shit." he murmured as he frantically gathered his belongings and rushed out the door. as jake was leaving kade was coming in. kade and i had been close since i started working for team 10 last year. a 19 year old with a job of being jake paul's assistant? hell yeah i'll take it.

"kels!" kade shouted as he shut the front door.

"kade!" i shouted back to make it one of those moments in the movies.

"what's up!" he questioned when he knew damn well what was up.

"work." i said disappointedly with a frown.

"i know." he smirked at the fact that he was in the clear from working all day. he dragged his fingers through his shaggy hair and rubbed his tired eyes.

"you look exhausted. everything okay?" i asked rubbing his shoulders from behind.

"uh yeah it's just that i was on facetime with nathan all night. him and his girlfriend broke up and it's really hitting him hard." he spun around in his chair to face me and put his hands on my waist. there had always been a little flirtation between kade and i but nothing had ever come of it.

"aw poor nathan." i didn't know nathan personally but i had met him a couple of times through kade's phone. "why'd they break up?" i asked curiously moving back to my chair sitting criss cross apple sauce.

"she cheated." he ran his fingers through his hair again.

"you're kidding! that's fucking low. he deserves so much better than that. how was he when you guys hung up?" i asked genuinely concerned because there's nothing worse than being cheated on.

"he was ok. still upset but not crying anymore. i promised i'd facetime again when i could." he smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"facetime him right now maybe we can cheer him up together." i jumped reaching for kade's phone and placing his thumb on the circle to unlock it. he snatched it back from me and went for nathan's contact. the ringing began buzzing in my ear and soon nathan's face appeared on the screen.

"nathann!" i hollered at the phone receiving a soft smile in return.

"hey kelsey, im assuming kade told you." his smile quickly faded.

"yes and i'm here to give you a virtual hug." i reached out my arms to give nathan a 'hug' and he did the same. our actions were given a chuckle by kade who was silently observing the whole thing. nathan was silent for a moment.

"wanna talk about?" i asked.

"no it's embarrassing." his tone went back to serious. and kade finally piped in.

"little brother, i told you that you have nothing to be embarrassed about that's all her." kade had taken the phone and was holding it to his face.

"i don't know i just feel like everyone's laughing at me. i just wanna get out of here kade." nathan's voice got weaker and weaker by the second. my heart was breaking just hearing him get upset. we were all quiet for a couple of minutes until i had great idea.

"come here." i yelled. i gave kade a look to see if he approved. and at first it seemed like he wasn't having it but then he came to his senses.

"yeah nathan. why don't you come out to la and live with me?" okay kade took it to another level. i didn't think about nathan living here but that would be kinda lit.

"i mean i would have to ask mom and dad but if you're gonna let me live with you i'm sure they'll say yes." suddenly there was a little pep in nathan's voice.

"well go talk to them and call me back later." kade was excited i think to have in his brother in la. nathan nodded and spoke to me.

"bye kelsey maybe we'll meet soon!" he smiled and i waved goodbye at the phone as kade hung up.

"it would be so sick to have nathan out here with me!" kade was ecstatic. "thank you so much for the idea kelsey." he shouted as he gave me a giant bear hug engulfing me into his arms.

"you're welcome?" i was unsure if that was the right thing to say in this situation.

"i gotta go tell the rest of the team that my little bro might be coming!" he jumped away from our hug and ran to other parts of the house to inform the group. i smiled at how happy he was which made me happy. i heard my phone ding and checked it, a text from jake.

to kelsey: hey meeting went great, it was short but everything is settled can you check both our schedules and set up a lunch between us? sorry i know i've been piling all this work on you last minute.

from kelsey: yes i will set it up for as soon as possible. don't be sorry this is my job and i don't mind the work most if the time. (:

from kelsey: p.s. kade is really excited to tell you something so when you get home go straight to him.

to kelsey: what does he want to tell me?

from kelsey: that's for me to know and you to find out jake.

to kelsey: damn okay you're a savage kels.

from kelsey: i try (:

word count: 1041

a/n || kadsley or nelsey?? i know how i want this story to play out but who do you think?

west coast soul || nathan & kade speiser ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें