; meet the team ;

kelsey's pov

i arrived at the team 10 house monday morning and got right to work. they had all arrived back from vegas early this morning. i figured they would be asleep for a little while longer. after an hour or two jake's voice echoed down the stairs letting me know he was coming.

"GOOD MORNING KELSEY!" he screamed at me as he pointed his camera in my direction.

"good morning jake welcome back." i smiled and laughed at his eagerness. "do anything crazy in vegas?" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"actually..." he started which made me worried. "i got married."

"WHAT?" i yelled back at him. it must be a joke.

"okay so like i didn't get married married but i did fake marry erika and chance fake married tessa." i was in shock. "it was for the vlog." he said trying to make me feel better. at that moment chance and tessa came down the stairs.

"is she mad?" tessa asked before she came into the room.

"no i'm not mad just a little surprised." i laughed at the current situation. "at least it's fake." i said sitting back to my comfortable position in my chair. one by one more people woke up and the house became full of visitors. i phone started to ding consecutively.

from kade: hey is everyone there? i want to stop by with nathan.

to kade: yup the whole gang is here come on over (:

from kade: see ya soon kels.

i put my phone back down and was startled by a voice behind me.

"why you smiling at your phone kelsey?" a curious anthony asked over my shoulder.

"i'm not what are you talking about tony?" i tried to play it off. i didn't realize i was smiling but i guess i was just excited to see kade and nathan.

"you were totally just talking to a boy who was it?" he nagged trying to get it out of me.

"it was no one. now go tell everyone kade is on his way with nathan. also, tell them i want them on their best behavior." i smiled and went back to work. tony smirked and went off to tell the other. soon the front door opened and everyone was shouting for kade. i got up to greet them.

"kadeee, nathannn!" i said excitedly hugging them both. they both hugged back tightly. kade introduced nathan to all of his friends and it seemed to be a little much for nathan. when everyone greeted him, the group slowly spread out. i was standing alone with nathan now.

"so how was your first night?" i smiled in his direction, catching his attention.

"pretty good the couch is a little rough but hey, we all gotta start somewhere." he winked.

"true that, hey i have a spare room at my place so if you need to crash in a real bed you can come to my apartment." i smiled, i wasn't sure if it was weird to offer it but i did.

"really? that would be great." he sounded happy with my offer.

"yeah as long as kade's cool with it i don't mind. i'll text you my address so you can come over if you decide to."

"great thanks!" i smiled as i walked over to where chance and anthony were standing.

"so is nathan the boy you were smiling about?" anthony asked me with chance right there.

"you have a crush on little speiser?" chance whisper yelled.

"no!! i never said that. anthony's just making stuff up." i whispered back. chance and anthony mumbled some stuff under their breath and walked away. i eventually made my way back over to my desk when things quieted down. jake and chanthony had taken nathan out to initiate him into the group and tessa and erika were in the backyard filming. kade rolled over to my desk in a chair and almost knocked everything over.

"oops." he chuckled along with nick who was behind us. i laughed at his stupidity and fixed the desk. "so i heard you offered nathan your spare room?" he asked.

"yeah sorry i didn't get your approval first. he just mentioned the couch wasn't comfy and i thought-"

"kels i'm not mad don't stress. it's cool that you and my little bro are getting along. i just want to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into."

"what do you mean?" i asked while laughing.

"nathan is the messiest person i know." he laughed back at me.

"kade, you've seen my apartment i'm not the cleanest."

"i know but if he gets too much to handle just let me know and i'll put him in his place." he winked and put a hand on my knee. i smiled at his touch. so i guess kade and i were a little flirty but there wasn't really anything there. i looked in my screen to see nick taking a video of kade and i.

"nick! are you taking a video?" i asked getting up to look at his phone.

"actually it's a boomerang." he laughed showing me his phone.

"as long as there's no sound i don't care." i laughed handing him his phone back. i went back to my seat and talked to kade some more. suddenly the boys came rushing through the door.

"woah slow down. why are you guys in such a hurry?" i asked before they could run to the backyard.

"we got kicked out of the store and jake was a savage and was yelling so a cop car was looking for us so we gotta hide." chance said out of breath. i shook my head and laughed under my breath as they went to the back yard nathan right behind them.