; subtle hints ;

kelsey's pov

i woke up in the morning to quietness. i had to be at jake's in 1 hour so i rushed out of bed and into my closet to get ready. when i was done i realized i had gone too fast because i had a ridiculous amount of time left.  i went into the living room grabbing my keys and realized nathan's shoes were gone, he must've already headed out for the day. on my way down to the lobby, i made a mental list of things that had to be done today.

1. get a copy of the key for nathan.
2. help jake get a new house.
3. book plane tickets for the trip jake was taking next week.
4. make sure no one burns the current house down.

no one on the team is allowed to film in the house causing them to leave for most of the day. oh shit no i remember number 5, call the legal office to see if that can be uplifted yet. i skipped 1-4 and went straight to 5. i dialed the number and spoke to them through the car on my way to the house. after 30 minutes of traffic and arguing with the man on the other end, they finally agreed to fax me over a slip that would allow the team to film in their house. i pulled up to the house and saw everyone's cars meaning no one had left and i could give them all the good news at once.

"helllllooooo!" i shouted walking through the front door. "everyone come to the office!" i continued as i walked over to the printer that was printing out the paper as i spoke. the team wasted no time and when i looked up everyone was there.

"what is it kelsey? you're supposed to help me find a house today." jake said annoyed but i knew is tone would change.

"well i'm still going to help you do that but.... drum roll please?" i waited for chance and anthony to make a beat. "i got you guys permission to film in the house!" i shouted showing them all the paper. their faces were shocked, all of them in disbelief.

"kelsey! you're a hero!" jake said with a sigh of relief as he pulled out his camera. everyone was pleased by the news and went on to do their own thing. minutes later kade walked in the door of the team ten house with nathan right behind.

"so that's where you went!" i laughed as nathan came closer to my desk.

"sorry, i know i should've left a note or something but i couldn't find a pen anywhere." he laughed uncomfortably and i could tell he was nervous.

"okay nathan for one, you don't have to tell me where you went i was just curious and for two, have you ever heard of texting?" i chuckled at the thought of nathan writing a note instead of just pulling out his phone and texting it to me. he slapped bis own head lightly and laughed at his own stupidity.

"wow little brother you're really up to speed on technological advances." kade laughed and sat down in the office chair next to me. jake then called nathan from the backyard and nathan went to him.

"what's that about?" i asked kade curiously.

"oh, did i not tell you? i got nathan a job as jake's new videographer." he said spinning around in the chair.

"what?? that's so great! he's gonna love it!"

"i know and since i can't do it anymore now that i'm vlogging on my own, jake needs him more than ever."

"ugh i'm so excited for him." i smiled and spun my chair around throwing my arms up.

"so kels, do you wanna hang out tonight at my house?"

"hmmm sure who's all going to be there?" i asked tapping my fingers on his hand that was being rested on my desk.

"just you and me, and the dog." he started. "i thought we could watch the new season of fuller house that they put out."

"i'd like that. where's everyone else going?"

"well, nathan and jake have to do some stuff for the vlog, erika is going to miami, and i think tessa and nick have plans already so just you and me." he seemed nervous but i had no idea why. it's not like we had never hung out before. it was usually a thing we did often but we had both been incredibly busy lately.

"alright. what time should i come over?"

"whenever is fine. i have to do some stuff for the vlog, go to the store and a couple other places but i should be home around 6-6:30?"

"sounds good to me. i'll bring some snacks." i winked as kade flashed me a smile.

"alright kels see ya later." i watched him as he turned his back and walked out the front door.

kade's pov

i got in my car and started to drive thinking about tonight. i really wanted to tell kelsey that she wasn't just a friend to me anymore but i don't know if i can. i know that she has little crush on nathan but i have no clue how she feels about me. it's wrong for me to do this because my little brother is like in love with her but i liked her first. i didn't know if i would tell her tonight, but i would tell her one day.

a/n || i know finally an update like 2 weeks late and i'm really sorry about that i just have so much to do in such little time so updates probably won't be on mondays but i will still update when i can.