5| Amy

Emma's pov
D and I went into the school it was packed. You had your Jocks, Sluts, Nerds, Emos, Freaks, Cheerlea-. It's her. It's A. Her brown hair till her waist and her eyes were as green as a leaf. Her freckles covered her whole face.

She was wearing what I think was a cheer uniform.

"Amy come here for a sec!" Yelled a cheerleader. "Who's that?" I asked pointing at A. "That's Amy Wilson. She's super nice which is wired for a cheerleader. But yeah she moved her a couple of years ago."
"From?" "Somewhere in Massachusetts."

~~~~

"I told you not to go up the monkey bars." I said as I saw the scar on her arm.
"W-Who are you?" She stuttered.
"I'm the caterpillar that you killed when you were 7 years old."
"E?"
"A! You remember!"
Her eyes were glossy. Like she was about to cry.
"Of course I remember!" "I missed you." Feeling tears pricking my eyes. "We both stood there hugging which felt like an eternity. Then a guy yelled "Lesbian!" I yelled back "Gay!" Which made the hallway filled with Ohhs and Ahhs. Dumba**es. "Dumba**es!" I yelled which made Amy laugh. "Still savage as ever." I wiggled my eyebrows and said. "Once a savage always a savage."

(。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。)
Ꮖ ᎻᎾᏢᎬ YᎾᏌ ᏞᏆKᎬᎠ ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᎾF ᎷᎾᏙᎬ