cinq

"i'm guessing you don't have a boyfriend?" simon said and i laughed, shaking my head.

"nope, do you have a girlfriend?"

"nah." he said, "you're seventeen, right?"

"yeah, eighteen in a few months. how old are you, mr minter?" i smirked.

"nineteen." he said, before his eyes flickered down to my lips once again.

he leant forward, kissing me, before pulling away a moment later looking sheepish, "i'm sorry, i just can't help but kiss you." he laughed, "i don't know what i'm going to do in class."

"contain yourself, babe, or we're both fucked." i laughed and he groaned at my teasing.

"i literally know nothing about you, but my tongue's been down your throat." he said and i nodded, but laughed.

he sat down on the sofa in against one wall next to his desk, and motioned for me to join him.

i sat next to him, and he pulled my legs across his lap, his arms resting on my shins, "what do you want to know?"

"anything." he said and i sighed at how cliché this moment was.

"well, firstly i'm really self conscious about the size of my legs, and this isn't helping." i said softly, removing my legs from where they were on his lap, the fat that only i saw, no one else, being pushed up.

"you have fucking amazing legs." he smirked, "and that arse of yours, jesus christ."

i sighed, blushing and he placed two fingers on my chin, tilting it up so our eyes would meet, "what happened to sassy, confident leah who was floating about her bum?" he asked softly, leaning forward to press a kiss to my lips.

"i'm confident about my bum." i blushed, laughing lightly, "it's just my legs." i explained.

"well, i think they're gorgeous." he said, his face breaking out into a grin as i laughed at his cuteness.

"what?" he whined and i shook my head.

"nothing." i smiled.

"tell me more." he mumbled after a moment, "what's your favourite colour, movie..?"

"my favourite colour is blue and i love all comedy movies." i smiled, "football helps me deal with life." i laughed, "and i think you're the fittest teacher england has ever had." i said, before blushing as he smirked.

"and i think you're the fittest student england has ever had." he winked and i laughed, leaning forward to press a kiss to his lips.

"i think i should get going." i said reluctantly and he nodded.

"i'll see you tomorrow, princess." he smirked.

"bye, simon."