six

"leah, could you come help me get equipment, please?" simon called and i turned around, only to see anna running towards him.

"no, sir, i'll help." she smiled and i laughed, looking to chloe who was rolling her eyes just like me.

simon glared at me, but then faked a smile to anna, as if he'd have said no to her it would have seemed suspicious, "thank you, anna." he said, but i could see he was mentally sighing.

"leah, would you like to play with me again today? i think i'm quite a good challenge for you." simon said, walking over to me, and i had to stop myself from smirking or laughing.

"no thanks, sir. chloe's here today so.." i said and he blushed, his eyes flashing with confusion.

"ah, yes, okay." he smiled, before walking off.

"leah? what are you doing here?" simon asked when i lightly knocked on his open office door after school.

"uh, you told me to come here after school for a few days, for my 'punishment'." i said.

"oh, yeah. i didn't think you'd come." he said.

"why?" i asked, confused considering what we'd done last time.

"well, in class today you didn't seem as happy or flirty." he said, cringing afterwards.

i laughed, "what, would you like me to come up and blatantly flirt with you and make out with you in the middle of the lesson?" i asked and he blushed.

"no, it's just when i offered to be your partner--"

"you expect me to just leave chloe and be your partner? that doesn't took weird or suspicious at all." i chuckled sarcastically.

simon took a few steps towards me and pressed his lips to mine.

"nice way to tell me to shut up." i laughed, pulling away and closing the door so that no one would see us.

he rolled his eyes but couldn't keep a blush from creeping up his cheeks.

he sat on the sofa, like yesterday, looking at me expectantly, and i followed him, sitting sideways on the sofa next to him.

after a moment's silence, contained with simon and i just looking at each other, he mumbled, "have you ever thought of becoming a model?"

i smirked, "very flattering."

"no, seriously. you're gorgeous, your skin is perfect, and you have the figure for it." he complemented and it was my turn now to blush.

"thank you, but i'm not super skinny." i said.

"that doesn't matter, you're slim and toned, i can assure you that men find that more attractive." he smirked.

"i wouldn't know where to go." i confessed and he nodded.

"well, when i'm a famous footballer, i'll get you known." he said with a chuckle.

"and how do you know i don't want to be a famous footballer?" i teased.

"well, do you?"

i shook my head with a laugh, "no, as much as i love the sport, i don't think i want to play it professionally." i said, "but yourself?" i asked.

"i'm probably going to get accepted into leeds' squad next year. i currently play for them a bit, but i think next year it's going to be permanent." he explain.

"really? that's sick." i said and he smiled.

"thank you." he said softly, and i could see the pride and excitement in his eyes, and couldn't help but lean forward and press my lips to his, feeling him smile as i did so.