dix

(3 months later)

simon: can u come over? x

me: yeah i'll be here in twenty xx

"hey." i smiled when simon opened the door to me, and he returned my smile, but i could see something was bothering him.

"what's up?" i asked, sitting on his sofa next to him.

"i..um, i've been scouted by leeds, and they want me to play for them full time."

"that's amazing, simon." i smiled and hugged him.

"but i have to move." he said.

"that's alright, simon. you need to go for this, it's your dream, and you'll do amazingly." i encouraged, and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"thank you." he said, a small smile on his lips, "will.. will you be my girlfriend?"

"i would love to." i nodded with a grin, which he mirrored, and leant forwards to kiss me.

"i'm guessing you're quitting teaching at school?" i asked and he nodded.

"i'm just staying for the last two weeks of term." he said.

"fine, mr minter." i smirked.

"so, after i finish, would you wanna go public with 'us'?"

"sure." i nodded, and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer towards him.

(two weeks later)

i helped simon pack up the final stuff from his flat, and took it down to his car, the rest of his stuff having already been taken my removal vans to his new house.

"i'll miss you." simon said, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"you too, i love you." i smiled, leaning up to kiss him quickly.

"i love you too." he mumbled, slipping his arms around my waist and pulling my lips to his again for a longer kiss.

"i'll see you soon, have a good time." i said as he got into his car.

"thank you, i'll talk to you later." he smiled, and drove off.

a.n. sorry it's short and i haven't updated in ages !! x