two

The door closes with a thud.
"Off. Now.", she huskily murmurs into my neck. Hearing this, I get rid of my blouse as quickly as I can. Pants come off, too. My hands are shaking since this is the first time in a long time I'm doing this, and it's with a bloody beautiful woman. To calm myself, I grab Waverly's face and lean my forehead against hers. I try to make eye contact but her eyes are fixated on my lips.
"Waverly", I breathe. Her eyes are still pointed down and I don't think too much of it, so I lean in and kiss her perfectly plump, pink lips. The kiss gets heated in no time and I find myself pushing up Waverly's skirt more and more. I lower my lips to the place where her shoulders meet her neck and suck on it gently. At the same time, both of my hands cup Wave's round butt and squeeze while I pull her cheeks apart slightly. The combination of those sensations make Waverly moan in pleasure and it sends an immediate flood of wetness down my panties that I have never experienced in this extend. It has to be something about the girl that makes me so wet, it has to. It might be the way she makes my cheeks flush when she looks at me, or it could be the way her entire body seems to have come straight out of God's greatest creations. Whatever it is, I need her right now. My mind is going the speed of light and I want Waverly so much, her trembling lips and heavy breathing tell me she wants the exact same. I push her back on the bed and look her straight in the eyes. I am standing before her now and all I hear is my heartbeat and her deep breaths.
"Take your clothes off."
I don't know where this new confidence comes from, but I appreciate it. She does what I commanded and teasingly slips off each piece of clothing she has on. Throughout the whole show, we never lose our eye contact. When she's all bare, she smirks and signals with her index finger for me to come closer. Without being able to control it I let out a deep growly 'fuck'. I waste no time and crawl on top of her. She grabs my shoulders when I'm finally hovering above her and softly bites my earlobe. She moves her lips up ever so slow and seductively, as if she's gonna tell me her biggest secret.
"Fuck me like I deserve to be fucked." I feel the hairs on my arms raising and a long shiver creeps up my spine. It's like she turned a switch saying that and the way her tongue flicks over my earlobe makes me almost aggressively attack her with my kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance after I slip mine in her mouth, and the way I grind my hips into hers make us both moan into it. I back away for a moment and lift her chin to make her look at me.
"I will."
I feel her small hand entangled in my ginger hair and she pulls me in again, we're both so hungry for each other. I move my legs so I am laying next to her and with my fingertips I trail her obliques that are trained so well down over her hip bone to the inside of her right thigh. I stretch out my hand so I can push slowly, and she immediately responds by opening her legs for me. We keep on making out, now at a slower pace than before, and my hand creeps up slowly. When it has arrived at the top of her thigh, I start rubbing Waverly's clit slowly, while my other hand is playing with her gorgeous locks, as I hold myself up with my elbow. I start kissing her jaw and her neck and I can hear her whimpering my name softly above me. It is strange what an intense effect this has on me and if I had been standing up hearing this godly sound, my legs would've definitely given up on me. Nails dig into my skin and hips are moving up to the touch of my fingers on her intimate parts.
"Just... fuck.. me", she barely gets out. I first think she's being seductive obviously, until I look at her face. It seems different than what I expected. I thought she would be desperate, wanting of my touch only. Instead what I'm seeing is a girl who's desperate, yes, but desperate to feel. Her eyes seem more tired than needy and even though it's clear she needs to be touched, it's not like she needs me. I am probably assuming the wrong things, I just met this woman, but that doesn't stop me from feeling an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, due to being hurt from this facial expression. My process of toxic thoughts is luckily put to stop when I feel a hand on top of mine and Waverly's just now sad face turned into a sweet and oh so sexy one, and I completely forget all the stuff I just even dared thinking about.
"Nicole, stop thinking please. I just need you to fuck me now." Our combined hands move down and slowly, I sink in two fingers. Before I know it my pace gets faster and faster. Waverly is screaming, moans turn into kisses and eyes roll back into heads. Hickeys are being made, red scratches cover my back, Waverly's fluids drip down my arm and curse words are being yelled. Everything feels like such ecstasy, it's surreal. I'm so focused but I cannot think, we go like this all night and it feels like heaven. I'm in heaven.