Jin (BTS)

Tip: Please read the previous Jin imagines before this

Jin sits down next to your bed while you were asleep;he grabs your hand, and caresses its. "Ahh really. You're still asleep." He sighs

"(Y/n), yeobo. You should learn to wake up early, always waking up late. If you do wake up early, we could go on a date. Maybe somewhere on an island, or the beach? You always did like playing around. We could show off our matching outfits while being weird. I could make you laugh so hard just from my dad jokes. Well, you laughing at my laugh that is. I remembered how you would make dad jokes too. Sometimes it would be better than mine. Remember when we went on a picnic? When I showed you our dance for fire for the first time, you were the first ever person to see it besides the staff. Watching deadman wonderland in our couch, sobbing as if there was no tomorrow."

He laughs, and gives your hand a kiss.

"Did I ever tell you how grateful I am to have you? Everyone says I'm too extra, but am I even enough? I always tried my very best to always make you laugh feel loved and whenever I was away I would video call you every time even when were going to sleep. Did you feel my love? Were you never lonely? Was I doing enough? I hope I never made you feel lonely. (Y/n), you are very beautiful. You get prettier everyday, not prettier than I am though. Not really. You're beauty evolves everyday. No matter what. You always seemed to look prettier every time days would pass by. You were always supportive even though you were busy coming to fan meetings, concerts, photo shoots, and whenever it was time to make music videos you would always come, and help out. Did you know the staffs were looking for you? They said it was lonely without you, and Hoseok screaming."

He brings your hand to his forehead as tears starts dripping down.

"You were always clumsy. I think you're a lot worse than Namjoon. Please wake up. Lets go back to our sweet home ,and cuddle in the sofa while watching a nice movie. Cook together, go on dates, have the members in our house, and many more. You said you'd like to go to Santa Monica, Miami, Maldives, Morocco, Berlin and more. So please wake up, don't leave me." 

The door slams open to expose 6 boys worried, and covered with sweat.

"Hyung! What happened?!" They rush to his side

He hesitated, and looked at them. "She got hit by drunk driver over speeding." Namjoon pulls Jin into an embrace

"It must have been hard." Yoongi pats his back, and joins the hug.

Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook were already crying. Jimin holding on to the other hand of (Y/n) he was already praying while crying. The members had treated you as their sister, you were very important to them as much as they were to each other.

A few hours passed Jimin who was holding on to your other hand had already passed out next to Taehyung, and Jungkook. Their eyes swollen red from all the crying, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon went to get some food for all of them to eat, and Jin continued being there for you. Sleep was least of his problems right now. He noticed your finger moved, and immediately looked at you.

"Anneyong" You flashed a smile at the grown man crying. You brought up the hand Jin has been holding on to his cheeks to wipe off his tears

"You!" His voice starts getting louder but you shushed him to remind him of the members sleeping beside you. He sighs, and kisses your hand. He came closer to me, and made our forehead touch.

"I'm finally awake"