Chapter 2

A/n Hello world Master Duelist here with another chapter. Ok last chapter I forgot to mention that Nate belongs to RattyHalfling. Also if you want your oc in the story then let me know. They can be a dragon slayer, wizard, or student at Beacon. Just keep in mind that I don't do multiple love interests, mxm, or gxg. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY or Fairy Tail.

*Your pov*

I woke up in some medical bay. I was laying on a medical bed. I looked to my left to see Nate laying on a medical bed too. I noticed Nate getting up. "Well it seems we can continue our fight!" I said to him as fire enveloped my hands. Nate smiles at me. "It seems so!" Nate said forming two katanas from shadows. "Is rather you two not destroy my infirmary." A voice said from our right. We looked to see that gray haired man from before standing in the door way. Happy and Eclipse were standing in front of him. "Do you two always have to fight?" Happy said. "No sometimes we eat too." I said to him. Happy just groaned. "Happy and Eclipse has explained everything to me. So you four left Fiore to fight strong opponents. Would you two like to join Beacon?" The gray haired man asked us. Me and Nate looked at each other. I could tell we both were thinking the same thing. "Of course we'll join!" I nearly yelled. "Yeah! This is going to be awesome!" Nate yelled. "One more thing. You two will have to go through initiation to officially join." He told us. "We'll do whatever is needed to join!" Nate said. He smiled at us. "Very well then. You two may sleep in the Ballroom tonight. And my name is Professor Ozpin." The guy now known as Ozpin said. We then introduced ourselves to him. After we told him our names there was a loud growling noise. I started laughing and scratching the back of my head. "Sorry. It seems I'm hungry!" I said to them. Ozpin smiles. "Follow me. I'll take you to the cafeteria." He told us. "Okay." I said to him and started following him.

*Timeskip*

Me, Nate, Eclipse, and Happy were currently sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch. That's when four girls approached us. "Hi! Mind if we join you?" A girl with red and black hair and silver eyes said. Standing next to her is a blonde hair girl with lilac eyes. Standing next to her is a black haired girl with amber eyes and bow on top of her head. Standing next to her is a white haired girl with blue eyes. "Uh I don't see a problem with that." I told her. The blonde sat down next to me while the black and red haired girl sat next to Nate. "Why are your cats sitting at the table?" The white haired girl asked. "Because we can!" Happy said to her shocking all four of them. "Your pet cats can talk!" The black haired girl said shocked. "Their not my pets their my friends!" I said a little bit ticked off. "Oh I'm sorry. I thought they were your pet cats." She apologized. "It's okay." Happy and Eclipse said. "So cutie what's your name?" The blonde haired girl said looking at me. I just continued eating. After a minute she started getting mad. "Umm excuse me but I asked for your name?" The blonde said to me. "Huh? You were talking to me?" I asked her. "Yes! I was." She replied. "Oh well my name is (Y/N) Igneel." I told her. She smiled at me. "It's nice to meet you cutie. I'm Yang Xiao Long."she said to me. "It's nice to meet you to but who is cutie?" I said to her. She looked confused at my words. "Well Yang it seems he's as clueless as Ruby is when it comes to this sort of stuff." The black haired girl said. "Hey!" The girl I assumed was Ruby said. "You might be right Blake." Yang said to the black haired girl who I assumed was Blake.  "So what's your name?" Ruby asked Nate. "Uhh my name is Nate." He said a little shyly. "It's nice to meet you Nate and (Y/N). I'm Ruby. As you already know she's Yang she's also my sister. And that's Blake and Weiss and together we form Team RWBY!" She told us. "Doesn't that get confusing?" I asked her. Ruby then deflated. "Yes. Yes it does." Ruby said looking at the table. Blake patted Ruby on the back. "So where are you guys from?" Blake asked us. "Magnolia city, Fiore." I replied. "Did you say Fiore?" Blake asked. "Yes. I did. Why?" I asked her. "It's just that every book I've ever read said that Fiore was a myth!" She told us. "What's so special about Fiore Blake?" Ruby asked her teammate. "It's special in the fact that they use magic instead of Aura." Blake told her shocking the three girls. "What!?" The three yelled shocked. "She's right. All of us use magic." I told them. "That's so COOL!" Ruby yelled. "Is that how you ate fire?" Yang asked me. I nod. "Yep. I can eat fire and turn into my attack! It doesn't matter if it's magical fire, fire dust, or regular fire." I told them. "Okay that is cool!" Yang said. "How about you Nate?" Ruby asked. "I devour shadows and use them as my attacks." Nate told them. "Your kidding. right? You can't eat shadows!" Weiss said. Nate replied by sucking up a shadow that was on the table and swallowing it. The four girls were shocked. "AWESOME!" Ruby yelled. The other three were speechless. We continued to talk for a little while longer before we decided to go to the Ballroom to get some sleep. Yang kept saying some weird stuff to me but I didn't really know what she was talking about. We reached the Ballroom and Nate made a bed from shadows and I just fell flat on the floor and fell asleep.

And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story.