Fight!

"YOUR POV"

"FIGHT!" as soon as the teacher said that I pounce towards Itona in my panther form, of course he dodge my attack, his tentacles came out and tried to lift me up but as soon as one touched me, I bit it causing a groan of pain from Itona, he throw more tentacles at me at the same time so I jump dodging them I started to back away as he came closer, he throw another attack seen that my back was hitting the tree but I jump, he tried to catch me wile I was on the air but I took that opportunity I bit him again and rested on the tree branch where he throw even more tentacles at me but without further notice he found himself lifting up in the air with his tentacles tide up in the branch, all his tentacles were paralyzed and tied up leaving a hanging Itona and with me laying down in the branch with my paws resting on top of the tided tentacles.

I didn't need to look at Itonas face to see his wide open eyes.

"Good job you two" The teacher said " (y/n) set Itona free and all go to your classroom" he said.

A sigh left my lips as I untied him in a quick slash only to heard Itona's voice.

"Wait!" he said but it was too late and he fall to the ground with a loud thud, face first, a soft chuckle left my lips as I got down from the branch landing on my feet next to Itona.

"Humans and living things that look like humans do not land on their feet, got it" I said transforming back into human and helping him up.

"thank you" he mumble 

"No problem" I said walking towards the classroom to see the girls faces on the window staring at us smiling stupidly, I shook my head and walk toward the classroom with Itona following behind me.

when I enter the classroom the girls started to shout incoherent words so loud that hurt my ears. Once they got calm they started to take pictures I didn't like that so I transformed into my panther form and roared so loudly that even the windows started to shake, then the class was silent again

"STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE MY NEXT MEAL!" I roared again sending glares to the girls who put away their phones slowly.

"better" I said transforming back into human hearing another quiet mumble from itona saying thank you.

I started walking towards my seat when koro-sensei walked in.

"What was all that noise!" koro-sensei asked.

"nothing important" I sighed and sat down 

I saw one girl making strange faces towards koro-sensei who nodded and smirked looking at me.

'why do I have a bad felling about that look' I thought when suddenly my chair was pulls next to itona's seat 'OH YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!' I thought as I groaned and left my head hit the table with a loud thud. I still could feel koro-sensei's smirk. ' OH GOD CAN CLASS PLEASE END NOW' I thought as I waited for class to end.

'Well what an amazing day it was' I thought 

(A/n)

I know what you are thinking yep another update and that soon!! I know! I felt like writing and ideas popped in my head so here you go another chapter!!!!!!!!