2 parenting idiots

Your POV

I was walking heading towards the base when I heard (male's name) call my name.

"(y/n)" he said

"yes?" I responded trying not to sound to frustrated.

"you've been assigned to a new living department" he said

"wait what!?" I said now surprised.

"yes, since you are in school, the "friends" you'll make will want to hang out and they cant "hang out" in the base"(male's name) said.

"well then take me there" I said now exited.

"your things are all packed up and in the house, oh and they are waiting for you" (male's name) said.

"who?" I asked, I don't have a good feeling again.

he chuckled "you'll see" he now smirked

'Oh boy' I thought 

====TIME SKIP===

(Male's name) and I walked towards the door of my new house the walls were (random color) well its a house, I'll have my room, I'll be able to do what I want, I'll be alone! I thought  until.

"WELCOME HOME OUR LOVELY CHILD!" two men in black suits welcomed me with a big smile, my jaw dropped, from behind me I could hear (male's voice) snickering.

"Well you'll see, you cant be left alone due to you not been an adult so this 2 gentlemen here will take care of you" (male's name) said trying hard not to laugh at my face that marked deception. A low growl escaped from my throat 'everyone except them!' I thought as a sigh escaped my lips and walked home when the door closed I was soon wrapped in a hug by TWO MALES.

"uh what doo you think you are doing?!" I asked extremely surprised.

"In the page 263 from the parenting book says that showing affection helps the teen to develop in a better way" (2nd male's name) said.

"You got to be kidding me" I said as I broke free from their grasp.

"I'll be in my room" I said with no emotion 'just great' I said as I walked upstairs using my smelling senses to find the door with my belongings when I could hear the 2 men arguing.

"I told you not to show affection like that!" one of them said.

"it was your idea not mine I told you that making her a nice dinner will helped" the 2nd man said.

"wait remember page 366! not arguing when the child is in the house!" the first man said when they both gasped.

"Lets not argue that's bad for the girl!" they both said at the same time.

I tried so hard not to laugh at the 2 men downstairs so when I found my room I slammed the door and press my ear against it just when my ears popped out I heard.

"SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD HEAR US!" one of them said.

"OH NO WE HAVENT HAD THE GIRL FOR LESS THAN ONE HOUR AND WE JUST MESSED UP!" the other said when they both started arguing again.

"Well this is going to be fun" I said to no one as I laugh 'I swear when I get my hands on (male's name) he'll wish he was never born. I said as I jump towards my bed.

=======A/n=========

HEY ANOTHER UPDATE SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING T^T BUT DONT WORRY YOU'LL HAVE YOUR TIME WITH ITONA WHEN ITS THE RIGHT TIME BECAUSE ITS CHAPTER 9 AND THERE HASNT BEEN ANY ITONA'S ACTION but don't worry it will be soon I promise!