Kaede's party

(A/n) I have some news but Ill wait until the end now go ahead and read the chapter :)

"Your POV"

Well now that everyone knows that Itona and I are dating, thee girls wont stop fangirling when we hold hands or even hug and its getting annoying, and without counting Koro-sensei who already had names for our children and grandchildren, yeah. I was deep in though when I feel someone tapping my shoulder bringing me back to the world.

"Hey (Y/n)" Kaede said cheerful as always.

"Hey Kaede what's up" I said turning my attention towards her which in the corner of my eye I caught Itona looking at me.

"Oh Noting much I was just wondering if you would like to come to my party tonight, I'm celebrating my birthday!" Kaede said with a huge HUGE smile. 'Holy cow how does she smile like that' I thought.

"I would love to go to your party Keade it will actually be my first party" I said looking at her who widen her eyes and by the face she made she seem to remember the reason why it will be my first party.

"Thank you (Y/n)!" Kaede said while hugging me, which of course I hugged back smiling softly. then she left to tell more people about her party, when Itona sat next to me and hugged me making my ears go up but then relaxed after the hugged.

"You haven't hugged me in 4:38 minutes" Itona whined, while I chuckled.

========Time skip in the party=====

Well my human 'parenting tutors' helped me explaining what a birthday party means which I nodded and went out to buy a present, I didn't know what to get so I went to different stores stopping in a jewelry looking at the pendant neckless

I smiled and bought it.

=========time skip at the party=====

I arrived at the party with (whatever cloths you want to wear) and knock on the door Itona opened the door and smiled as he hugged me I hugged back and gave Kadeo her gift after a while of chatting Kadeo decided to play a game...

"OK GUYS SINCE (Y/N) HAS NEVER BEEN TO A PARTY BEFORE LETS PLAY A GAME!" Kadeo shouted so laud that my ears pinned down geez how does she shout that loud. I saw everyone looking at me with surprised looks I pointed at my ears and moved them causing them to nod understanding what I ment.

"So the game is called truth or dare, (y/n) in this game all you have to do is choose, if you choose truth I will ask you a question but if you choose dare I will make you do something and you cant say no, understood?" Kadeo said looking at me my ears were pinned back but nodded.

"All right! (Y/n) First!! Truth or dare?" Kadeo asked looking at me.

"Umm dare?" I said ask I don't even know but I soon regretted that seen her smirk, what have I gotten to, she got close to my ear and whispered the dare when she was done I was a blushing mess, how did I know well my face felt like burning!.