Calm Before The Storm (7)

Lucifer flicked through the t.v. guide, trying to find anything to distract himself from how weirdly like himself Gabriel was acting so suddenly.

After many hours of this he noticed it was five o'clock and Gabriel still wasn't back. Where was he going?

"Cas!" He yelled.

He didn't answer.

"Cassie?!"

"Shut up! I'm concentrating!" Cas yelled back.

"Just making sure you're ALIVE!"

The front door opened and Gabriel entered gingerly.

"Gabriel? Where the Hell have you been all day??"

"Okay... Lucifer, don't freak okay, but I've brought a friend back."

Lucifer jumped up and tried to search for words. "Gabriel! Up until two days ago, you were completely mute, how the hell do you have a friend???"

Gabriel opened the door fully and walked in, Sam following.

Lucifer's mouth hung open. "W-what...h-h...what the h-hell?"

"Hey Lucifer."

Before anyone could say anything else there was a knock at the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" Lucifer growled.

"Michael and Dean." Gabriel mumbled

Lucifer stared at him in shock. "Michael?"

Gabriel nodded.

Sam opened the door at Dean immedietely pulled Sam into a hug and yelled at him for running off.

After his rant was over, Michael gave him a quick hug and Sam apologised.

"Come in, guys." Gabriel told them and they reluctantly stepped inside.

"Luce." Michael sighed when he noticed Lucifer was staring at him.

Lucifer didn't reply. Instead he walked over, grabbed Michael's hand and pulled him to his room, leaving just Gabriel, Sam and Dean.

"Sam. Why did you run off?"

"I couldn't take it...you were gonna die if I stayed."

Just then, they hear a door open and looked over to see Castiel come out of his room with his tired blue eyes and messy black hair, wearing a plain white v-neck t-shirt and plaid pajama bottoms. He came put yawning and walked straight past them, not even noticing Sam and Dean (who was staring at him smiling and might as well have had red hearts for pupils (😍))

"Dude, did you only just get up?" Gabriel laughed.

"At least I got up unlike you did for two whole years..." He muttered but Sam still heard and he Gabe a okay you are explaining later and totally like what the fuck?? Bitchface.

Cas walked past them again with a coffee in his hand.

"Cas! You are not going back bed!"

"I wasnt in bed!" Cas groaned.

"Cas," Dean said and he froze, afraid to turn around to find he'd imagined it. So instead, Dean stood up and wrapped his arms around cas' hips. Cas slowly pulled Dean into his room with a massive smile on his face.

Meanwhile, in Lucifers room...

Lucifer pushed Michael up against the wall, lips crashing together, slightly bruising his back but  Michael didn't care.

"I love you so fucking much, Mikey," Lucifer growled between kisses.

Lucifer pulled him off the wall and dropped him on the bed, only separating their lips for a couple of seconds before resuming.