The New Confrontation

Christina was walking around a suburban area in a quiet late-January afternoon. The light was shining, illuminating her long black hair. Her short-sleeved white shirt and long blue jeans waved lightly in the wind. Her hazel eyes squinted as the midday sun blinded her. Her brunette hair shined with the sun.

She slowly walked in front of a large glass building with a staircase leading up to the entrance. For being 5'11, she loves going barefoot, especially like today with her blue nail polish on her fingernails and toenails. She sat at the bottom of the steps and rested her size 9 feet on the metal railing.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed as she felt the cool air pass through her body. She enjoyed the wind passing gently over her bare feet. The sound of footsteps of people as they passed by her was relaxing to her. She overheard some compliments on her feet. She thanked them as her eyes remained closed.

To her surprise, she felt something go up the bottom of her foot. "Heheh ehehe." She giggled just before it stopped. She brushed the experience off and kept still. Suddenly, it happened again. "Heheheheheheheh ehehehehehehe." Christina giggled again while still having her eyes closed. This time, the sensation went up and down her the bottom of both of her feet. "Hehehehehehehehehe ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." She giggled again while lightly wiggling her toes yet she kept her feet still.

The sensation stopped again. It was quick as if someone was doing it as they passed by. She didn't mind. She just kept laying there and relaxed. However, it returned yet again. This time, her toes were under attack. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." She giggled, letting it get louder and louder.

The sensation went away again. Christina was hesitant to open her eyes. She waited for a couple minutes before deciding. She kept her eyes closed before relaxing again.

It returned once again. This time, the attack focused only on her toes. "Hah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaokokAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Christina giggled, trying not to burst out laughing at her mystery tickler.

She opened her eyes and looked at her feet. She was slightly surprised to see a young red-haired girl smiling and waving at her. The light reflected slightly off her yellow shirt with flowers all over. Her shorts and sockless sneakers complimented the rest of the outfit. "Hello," Christina said as she gave the girl a smile. "My name's Christina."

"Hello, I'm Lilly." The red-haired girl said while giggling.

"So, Lilly, may I ask, why you tickled my feet?" Christina asked with a smile while moving her feet slightly after the light tickling they were given for the last few minutes.

"I'm sorry that I did so, but I honestly couldn't resist. They just happen to be right there, and...well... they looked so soft, and I wanted to find out if they were ticklish. Plus they even look so clean and kept. Lilly complimented as she looked at Christina's feet.

"Thanks; that was very generous of you to say and they are extremely ticklish as you already can tell," Christina said as she began to stand up. "So, are you here by yourself?" She asked.

"Nope! I'm just waiting for my mother who works here so we can go home." Lilly said happily.

Suddenly, the door to the building opened. "Lilly!" A red-haired woman wearing a suit, black pants, and size 9 flats walked out of the building. "That's where you are." She said before noticing Christina. "Oh, hello there."

"Hello, my name is Christina." Christina introduced herself. She walked up to the woman with a smile on her face.

"Hello, my name is Isabel. Sorry if my daughter caused you trouble." The red-haired woman said as she shook Christina's hand.

Barefoot Bystander to Ticklish Babysitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें