The New Position

As they let Christina recover her breath, the mother and daughter began discussing among themselves. "You ok?" Isabel asked.

"Y-ya," Christina answered as she put her feet on the floor. Isabel smiled as she got up, forcing Lilly to stand up as well.

"We would like to ask you something." Isabel began.

"What is it?" Christina asked as she watched both of them. She was still tired from all the tickling.

"Would you mind babysitting Lilly for me? I'll pay you." Isabel requested.

Christina smiled at them. "Sure." She agreed.

Isabel thanked the woman while Lilly excitedly jumped up and down. "I'll call you when I need you." She said as she took out her phone. Christina took the phone and put in her contact info. "Thank you," Isabel said as she hugged Christina.

Christina hugged her back before tickling the mother's sides. Isabel began laughing loudly, squirming while Christina used her nails to tickle her sides. "Nohohohohahahahahaha hahahahaha." She giggled.

Lilly watched happily as she saw her mother squirm in Christina's arms. "Tickle tickle." Christina teased as she got revenge.

"StohohohohopahahahahahaLilyhyhyhyhyhehehehehehehelehehehehehepahahahahahahahahahahaha." She began laughing while moving closer to Christina.

"Aw. She gets closer to the one tickling her." Christina teased.

"NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHIDOHOHOHOHONTAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Isabel laughed as she leaned on Christina.

Lilly watched Christina's hands skillfully tickle her mother's sides. They slowly climbed their way up to her ribs, forcing the mother to laugh harder.

Isabel gave into the tickling after a few minutes, letting Christina tickle her. Christina did stop after a few seconds. She let Isabel go before turning to Lilly. "I can't wait to babysit for you." She said.

Lilly nodded in excitement as Isabel regained her breath. "Shall we get you home?" Isabel asked tiredly. She stood straight up, quickly trying to regain her breath.