part7

Harpers POV:
I ignored the fact that harry left and me and Gil were talking then uma opened the door with a slight tear coming down her left check I got confused and look at the crew and look at uma then looked back at uma to see Gil kiss her check I wasn't bothered by it because I knew that them two were like brothers and sisters and I noticed Umas right check had a big rash and some blood and as she was crying in Gils shoulder I walk up to them and as I did I notice uma speak "harry happened......" She said depressed and sighing out of here nose I look at Gil and he begins to tear up so I decide its not a good idea to inturupt there moment so I go back to Umas crew and they ask Mr what happened

Umas POV:
I see harper walk to the crew and I follow behind me and Gils hand is on my waist and he helps me to the too of the table I stand on too of the table and speak "everyone harry is no liger apart of this crew..." I here everyone start to whisper and Gil looking really disappointed as he's besides me "what happened to your cheak??!!!" Someone in my crew asked I just sat in my throne "harry slapped me hard" I say as tears came out my eyes I hear everyone gasping and sighing "y..you never cried be for uma.." Someone in my crew says ( not the same person ) "yeah I know..." I say as I rub my eyes then the doors slam open and we all jump at the doors to my moms shop open "Uma!! We need to talk I'm Sorry." Harry says and he looks really depressed and my crew takes out there swords ready to fight harry and I just sit there "Come on Gil help me Mate" harry says to Gil wanting his help and I notice that Gil didnt take out his sword and harper is behind the gates of the kitchen hiding from harry "Gil....?" Harry says in confusion i stand up besides Gil and i take out my sword Gil looks from harry to me and back to harry back and forth all over again then Gil turns around "put your sword away uma..." And then GE turns to harry "same for you harry hook" I then put away my sword and turn around to signal the crew to put away there swords by snapping my fingers  and they do as I ask then Gil backs up were now me and harry are face to face "everyone leave including you Harper except uma and harry" Gil says and I starts to shake in fear of harry and Gil kisses me on my cheap again "you'll be fine Uma" he says and he 9usjes harry not afraid of him harry then looks at me and bites his top lip "look uma ima sor-" he says coming closer but I back away from him in fear "Dont hurt me!!" I say about to take out my swords but I notice mine and harry swords are missing "shit....." I wisper to myself "uma....listen to me godamn it, I said I was sorry and I really do mean it I love you and. I promise I will never hurt you in my life again if I ever do I will punish my self by a stab in the arms and leg and I will let someone throw a arrow in my keg just to earn your trust I haven't told you this but I have been doing some drugs and" when he said drugs I emedently began to cry and I drop down in Mt knees so its not him its the drugs getting to him "the reason why I've been acting the way I have is because of drugs I hate drugs but I dont know how to stop I hate my life but when I hit you I cried myself and I felt horrible its just I live you Uma!!! You make me crazy...." I then walk away in the kitchen cabnent and I get the spell drink for him annd I walk back to him and I notuce he's sitting on the ravel I hand him the bottle of blood red colored liquid that has sizzling bubbles in it "what's this?" Harry says in his sexy accident "if you take this it will make you hate drugs and have y9ur mind erase those bad memories" I say as I rubbed my cheak. "Drink harry and close your eye" he does as told and I say the spell  "tdelete the drugs, that are held in the thug, wash away the past of bad that has had it in Harry's hat." Then harry falls asleep I wake up harry and shake him "harry? Harry? Harrrryyy..." I say humming in a singing note I wake him up and he sits up quickly "How did I get here?" I then hug him and kiss his lips hard and he kisses me back "oh my god cap'n I've been waiting to so that forever* he says putting his hands in my hips and I smile and then stands up quickly and grabs my chin roughly and turns it "WHO DID THIS!!!" harry says yelling trying not to cry "why am I cryig?" Harry says and I forgot that the bottle said that *it will make someone forget about the bad past but still feel the emotion I'm yo the past in a flash*  oo oh yeah I forgot but its fine. vecause he won't know I shrugged and throw the bottle on the floor and here I break "oh I was uh...okay swords fight and I tripped on your hooks and it scraved my Cheek harry just nodded and surprisingly believed everything I say and. he just kissed the bruised check we kissed againbbut it began to become rough and more rough and he pinned my against the wall ad onebofbhis hands were in my pants touching my bare butt and his other pinned bon my wrist against the wall and Then my  both my legs on his hips as he's holding me against the wall.

Smut in next chapter🙊🍑🍆👏💦
To be continued.....