part9

Umas POV:
I woke up in my aqua bed to the sound of my really annoying clock I throw to make it stop "finally......" I groan I begin to get dressed for my cruddy school here in the isle and I I'm slipping on my shirt of my head and I hear the door open i freeze and begin to get angry and quickly put my shirt down back on my body "I swear to god i-" but I notice its harry and hes blushing like a tomato and he's curvingbhis lips into a quirky like and turns around "I'm not going to look cap'n I promise" harry hasn't been the type to keep promises but for me he does I just roll my eyes and get dressed and when I turn around he's still the other way not looking. Phew thank god "you can look now harry" I say with a eyeroll "Mm. Okay uma I have big news!!" He says with his be yes widened I click my eyebrows together "what...what is it!!??" I say getting close to his face "the auradon guards are here were going to auradon!" He says Happy "we can make our parents proud!" I say ha poly and he smiles I I grab my bag and I grab Harry's hooked hand and my mom is down stair "hey mom" I say hugging her and she hugs back and pinches my Cheak "how's my preches little baby squidling" I blush at the fact that harry chuckles "I'll get some of your crew to do the chores" she says while putting a price of shrimp in her mouth and I smile while rubbing hard my mom then looks from the TV to harry hook "oh hey handsome what have you've been doing" I chuckle and he raises an eyebrows "well nothing much you?" He says cal my and be for my mm other can answer the guirds slam the door open "you have 20 minutes to be ready the fancy uniformed men said and my mother rolls her eyes "OUT!!" She says to the men and they walk out slowly I then go out the door with harry "make mama proud!!!!" She says gapply "bye ma!" I say "can we go to my dads?" Harry says and I smile because eiblove his dad! "okay sure" I say. We get there 3 minutes later and we jus5 bust in "Dad??!!!!!" Hook cones out of his room "hello son!" He says smiling then ruins his hair but its still hot "hey!" Harry says and I giggle, I then hug captain hook and he hugs back, I'm not to faun of hugging but he's my idol so its fine to me "how has my favorite horrid girl been" he says and I smikebbig "great causing AloT of mecheif" I say proudly "good well you Gil, and my song dontbhave much time to stay and chat you should be off" he says looking st his watch on his wrist "oh yeah Gil!" I say and harry nods stbhis dad "Make your parents proud bye getting the gold bueatiful gold wand!!" He says while waving "Bye thanknyou!" I yell we have Like 4 more minutes we budge through the door and we see Gaston and his brothers and we shut the door behind us and they solo look at us and walk up to us his little flirty brother walked up to me and when around me in circles while harry was having fun with Gils family while gik was getting ready I then felt something pinch my but and I sequel and hmgastons little flirt of a brother smiles andd laughs "oops...my bad" he says with a smirk and shaking his eyebrows up and down in a flirty way "kids....." I DAT annoyed and I push his and hurry to walk up to Gaston and them as a girl myself they are all flirty except Gil when I walks upbto then Gils brother same babe as harry started to grab my boobs and feel them and was satifyed "man I never really knew boobs felt so nice andd squishy" I then slapobhis hand and I can see him glaring at him "now nowbboyd thatsbno way to treat a woman, you need to flex!!!!!" He vs says while flexing his huge muscils and me laughing at them and I look at Harry's watch and we have like 1 more minute I get Gil and harry and ass were about to keav Gaston walks up to us "tell belkebi saidbi dont need your mustard colors anyway and ask Cinderella born to a na if they think I'm hot" he say while smiling "they are really pretty" Gil says confused "okay whatever y'all say bye guys!!" I say and slam the door and we run to the limo "your 3 minutes late" hr says glaring at us I roll my eyes at him and get in the CSR first and everyone is crouwding around the black things were in "we get in and start to move and then startbto bite the side of mycarlose "Oh hey bueatiful!" Gik says and I smile "Yes I know I'm bueatiful shut up!!" I say annoyed "not you iw as talking about this pink think he has this pink rack stick in his hand and starts to sniff it I glair at Gil "I think your bueatiful love" harry says softly I can only here the word I think in that sentence "what harry?" he doesn't respond me and harry look at Gil "I'm gonna take a bite....." Gil says "No its I trap!!" I say "no it looks like foidnima try it" Gil takes a bite and me and harry freeze "Yummy!!!!" He says and harry snatches it from Gils hand and takes a bite of it and nods and Gil then looks down more to see a lot of more things then they ruin the Stan and read a labor "Candy?" Harry says confused and they dig in and fight for the stuff candy harry then hands me a peice of a red bear and and I snatch it bout of his hand and shove it in my mouth and spit it out in my hand with my spit on it "its to sweat disgusting!" I say annoyed and harry takes the wet gummy from my hands and puts it in his mouth he will ligit anything that comes from my mouth I think to myself smiling we get there and get out of the Care Gil gets out first and harry come bout 2nd and grabs my hand to lend me out and we dont shut the door "may you shut the door behind deary" fairygos mother says and I smile "No thank you" I say harry grabs to my waist and pulls me closer and laughs be cause he can tell the way carlose was looking at me I mean my head on Harry's shoulder and everyone gasp and and I see make gang get surprised and carlose looked sad with puppy be yes "what you never seem a isle kids be in love before" everyone gaps and whispers we then pull from each other and lock hands as they a each approach us one at a time.

Ben walks up to me and puts out his hand to shake it and I curve my upper lip up in annoyance and discuted, then Evie comes to me "how are you uma?" She says quietly I roll me eyes "Oh yes splened Evie this is the best place ever!" I say sarcastic my I can tell Evie knew I was sarcastic "oh..." She says sadly..., then jay comes up to me and smiles "what's up" he says nodding up at me bye says hello I raise a eyebrow in confusion "right.....cool..cool.." He says awkward, then carlose comes up "so...uma how have you been" I smile and he'd up to him with out noises touching "_cat bite your tounge?" I say still smiling "I guess I deserve that" , then last but not kekadt mal ewe... "Uma.." She says that but I decide to just be annoying to here and pretend shes not there but looking right threw her and she sighs.

Harry's POV:
When after then talking to Una they great me and I roll my eyes "oh my god...." I say annoyed groaning first to walk to me is Ben he puts his hands bout to shake I laugh insanely and smile and rolls my eyes "sorry" he says and moves on, then Evie comes up "cute so you and Una now?" She says smiling and I cha tell shes surprised "Mhm." I say proudly "well congrats I'm Happy for you to" she shakes petting my shoulder "thanks?" then jay comes up and greets my with a fist and I just stair at it he grabs my hand and Turns it into a fist and bumps it with his first I then look st my fist in confusion he oats my shoulder "later bro" , then carlose De vil "so how have you be-" "traitor" I ibturuot him by saying that "oh okay then" he says awkwardly and then....mal comes up and I notice uma looking this time I then just go along "the one and only harry....hook" mal say smirking "the one and only mal...the traitor and jerk that thinks she everything and that put uma inbsuh a bad pasition good thing I dont care for you Anymore" I say laughing and so does Una she frowns in discuss "whatever...." Mal says "pretty good first mate" she says nodding amused

Gils POV:
Ben walks up to me and smiles I snuke back "hey how have you BeEn doing?" "Oh nothing much just torturing trying to rule tho me world being bad all that good stuff" I say in a happy time "alright then nice talking to you" Ben says and then evie comes "hows my favorite blonde" she says happly "amazing I got these new boots with good on them" y9u guys have jelws on the iske?" She says surprised "mhm" I say proudly "well your boots are fsb and sexy" she hugs be again "let's meet later with dizzy so we can do some fashion ideas!" Evie says exited "Sound fun!!!" I say "good!" then jay comes puts his fist up and I do the same "thanks man" I say and he smiles then carlose "hey man" I say and he smiles then leave she looked scared bur oh well then...mal cone sup "Hey brute" mal says teasing me "go away mal...." I say annoyed "no you just a dumb disappointment!" mal says and I start to tear up and then

T9 be continued......