part8

( Okay actually not really msut in the chapter sorry 😟😟 )

Umas Pov:
As me and harry are roughly kissing each others would out he's rubbing his hands on my back making me tingle I begone to feel relaxed when kisses my neck I begine to giggle and chuckles softly and and I take of his shirk then all of a sudden he bites my neck and I grunt at the enjoyment of him sucking my neck then he rubs the bruised cheek I had and although he had forgotten that bad memory of his slapping me I still didnt feel comfortable for him to touch me what after he did I started to slowly kiss him and he noticesbi stopped "uma what's wrong?" Harry says confused with his bare less shirts I pushed him a little and got of the counter and I sigh in my mouth then out of my nose and looked at I him "harry....would you hurt me?" He looked at me puzzled and froze and took a while then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me bib to a tight hug "no....i will never hurt my cap'n" he says in his sexy Scottish accent and I sigh in releife but yet I'thw window and im hopping that the memory lost made him totally forget and keep his word for it I sigh against and pull away from the hug I look out the window its 7:00 pm!!!!! I think to myself and its dark, " do you wanna see the subset with me?" I ask harry and he smiles softly "aye" he says softly I grab his hand okay let's go first mate and I wink at him "wait cap'n!" I stop and turn around "what?!" I say in annoyance "uh cap'n NY shirt duh!" He says rolling his eyes and I look at his stomach to see a 6 pack "you like it cap'n" he says smiling and chuckling "huh?!" I saybtrying to act puzzled he then grabs my hands and makes my hand touch his 6 pack and I swipe my hand away "Uh uuh! No no a cap's and a first mate shouldn't have a a fair harry Im sorry......" I say sighing and he stops and his eyes have a look of defeat "okay......" He says sadly and he walks of "wait sunset?" I sat and he stops "oh ye" he says and walks behinds me and the whole entire walk its silents once we get there I sigh Happy "here we are harry wen climb on top of my ship all the way to the top, I sit down on the edge of the thing were so high up and the landing is 50 inches be on if been fall we could die I jump on the edge of the wobbly wood and harry notices me laughing "Uma get your ass down now!!!" He says nervously "non you dont tell me what to do harry.." I say smiling "I know uma but I dont want you to fall please get down now I Juno and he flinches nope I pretend to fling of his eyes widen and I trip and I fall of the wood and right bef9rebi can fall hr grabs NY wrist really hard and hold me close to his cheat and I push him I fffelt his heart rate at like a really high and fast speed and hes brethig heavily I have to admit I was scsred but no like that. "What was that for!" I say pushing him, he this sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose "because I care a bout you uma you are my Cap's and I dont want you to ever.....get....hurt.." He says strictly and I make a fake smile "whatever" I say annoyed and I lay my he'd and the wood on the other side oppisite of him he then walks up beside my and outs his hook hand on my him and I push it of "harry.....not now" I say with both eyebrows raised and he sighs "alright Cap's" I begin to think then speak and stand straight "I promise you harry and the crew that we will get out of this hell whole and rule auridon, get out of these rags, no more chores, live with the riches, and have our revenge on mrs.Mal and her stupid little beast of hers" I say smiling and looking at auradon and stand sup and smiles and once again stands by my but I dont push him away this time, "aye?" He says and I turn to face him I nod my head "aye" and I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh while rubbing his hair and I can tell he's relaxed and he starts to moan a little by that " I promise it will be better for all od us he then puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forhead "I think so to uma"

To be continued......