15

Kyle's POV

I sat alone in my bedroom bored out of my mind I at least had finished most of my homework, I jumped at a tap on my window. "The fuck?" I was on the second floor, I opened it to see Kenny smiling at me then crawling in. "Kenny! Wtf were you doing on my roof??" He laughed and sat on my matress. "I wanted to see you and tell you... I came out to my mom."
I smiled. "Oh that's great Kenny! I came out to my parents! And....they know about us." I smiled at the floor "Oh?~" kenny questioned then began crawling into my direction. "Oh don't get any idea's. How do you think they'll react if they walk in and find you in my bed?"
He wined "Come on~ just a quicky?" Kenny's so cute I can't help it, but I stood my ground. "No ken not here." He smiled " fineee." Kenny kissed my nose which was sweet, then he kissed my forehead, then my cheek, my ear.... my lips....my neck... god damn you Kenny.

I must admit I found myself enjoying it and returning the favor. Our little make out session had gone on for about 20 minutes, but I stopped things before Kenny could get anymore excited..."Sorry Kyle." I shook my head "I get it, and believe me I want that too Just everyone's here... " he nodded and stood up. "I should get home anyway, gotta get Karen some dinner." I stood with him. "Of course, uhm do you wanna meet up tomorrow after my afternoon class?" I asked shyly, he smiled and kissed me good bye. "Definitely. " then he was gone out the window.