Chapter 1 - a matter of time

Sonics pov

My name is Sonic The Hedgehog and you know what I am but my real name is Sensitive. You might not know it but I always had a crush on the guardian of the master emerald Knuckles The Echidna. But when I joke around with him, tease him, or anything I just thought that he hates me and being his friend was pretty hard. I couldn't put it all in my mind but I wanted nothing more but to look at him almost everyday of my life. But I always end up the coward that I am. I ask myself But what should I do? Does he love me or does he hate me? I always answer my own questions. Never meant for love why do I even bother it's really stupid of me making fun of him. Everything was the same until one day when I came to visit him I was about to say something but I didn't know what to say to him. But then as I walked off I tripped on something but I don't know what. Unaware of Knuckles noticing me I was limping because whatever I tripped on caused me to sprain my ankle. But then as if my luck was bad enough I felt dizzy and I didn't know where I was going. Sheesh as if things weren't exactly bad something jumped up at me and attacked me. I couldn't figure out what it is but I was sure it was a wolf-like creature and then the creature left me alone to die. My heart began to beat slowly and my blood began pouring outta me like fountain. I thought, so this is it I'm gonna die.... I passed out but not before someone calling my name and feeling someone picking me up.

Knuckles pov

I was shocked one moment Sonic was about to say something stupid the next thing I know he walked away and then tripped. That's when terror stabbed me a wolf was attacking my friend to a pulp. I wasn't going to sit here and watch my friend get eaten alive so I had no choice but to scare the wolf away and yelled out, SONIC! SONIC ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! It was all my fault about 6 months ago during his last time teasing me I wished that he get bad luck very very bad luck. But I didn't mean to hurt my beloved Sonic anymore. I grabbed a towel, wrapped him up and picked him up bridal style and carried him back to my place and thought, of Goddess Sonic please be alright.