Chapter 5 - hostage situation

(2 months later)

Knuckles pov

I looked everywhere but I couldn't find Sonic anywhere this is all my fault I should've just took his pregnancy well rather than yell at him but.....all I ever do is hurt him why?....now the only thing I wish is for him and me to be happy together.....I wanted to undo everything that was bad but it's too late.....but that's when something went terrifyingly wrong as soon as I went back home and watch a movie I seen a video message or should I say a ransom message....that shows that despicable beast Enerjak and then in the background was Sonic tied up and bruised up.....alive but pregnant with my child.....Enerjak said as he grabbed Sonic and laughed, HAHAHAHAHA! Hello guardian I have a important discussion that I need to share with you and you alone....*Knuckles looks at the screen in shock*...hahahahaha that's right tough guy I want the 7 chaos emeralds......better give me them now *he points a laser gun at Sonics head* or you'll lose both your lover who is carrying your child.....*I was completely concerned but I didn't know what to decide: either the emeralds or my blue flower..... Sonic who is completely scared whispers as he breaths heavily, Knuc....Kles.....please....don't worry about....me....or our baby.....just....AHH! *Enerjak hits him in the head unconscious* then the armored echidna saids before ending the video, better give me the emeralds or your lover and your child dies. I was so angry....Enerjak has made a grave mistake he kidnap the one who is the most important  to me and is probably 3 months pregnant with our first child.....the only thing on my mind right now is.....I haft to save my Sonic and my child.....

Sonics pov

I was beaten and tied up from neck to feet.....I was frightened Enerjak wants to sacrifice me and mine and Knuckles child for some kinda ritual.....Enerjak just stared at me and said as he laughed, hehehehahahahaha!!! Looks like my plan is working perfectly your beloved Knuckles will come to rescue you which is what I wanted him to do..... I yelled in tears (knowing he wants to hurt him), NO PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON'....OOMMMPPHH!!! Enerjak didn't look to please but then gagged me by tying a cloth around my mouth and said, better keep your mouth shut honey don't wanna spoil any surprises! Then laughed and left the room....leaving me tied, gagged, bruised, and pregnant.....I cried in sorrow.....it's all my fault.....I shoulda just looked out for myself instead of being such a helpless brat.....but I can't....I'm carrying Knux's child and I cant risk getting him hurt....

Knuckles pov

I arrived at Enerjaks hide-out and said as I walked in, hang on Sonic....I'm coming to save you....