Chapter 9 - a vacancy wedding

Sonics pov

My heart and my soul was filled with joy.....I just can't believe it me.....going to be married to someone I loved for my whole life... the wedding only starts in 15 minutes and already I'm ready......yeah I'm the bride.....I was wearing a long and wide white wedding dress with ruffle long sleeves, with ribbons, and a laces, a veil with flowers on top of it, a bouquet of white roses and any other kinda flower & last but not least white flats.....I felt so happy as Blaze came and got me...she said, hey Sonic the wedding starting in 13 minutes come on let's go.....I did what she said and as the bridal march plays the wedding began...I walked down the aisle....*sigh*...so sweet and so nice......our wedding has started with the priest saying, We are gathered here today to witness this blessing holy matrimony of Sonic The Hedgehog and Knuckles The Echidna. *the priest turns to me* Sonic The Hedgehog do you take Knuckles as your long wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish? I answer, I do. Then the priestess turns to Knuckles and says, and Knuckles The Echidna do you take Sonic as your long wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish? Knuckles looks at me with a smile and says, I do The priest says, now and forevermore may I have the rings? Tails was our ring men because we promised him Knuckles put his ring on my finger and I put his ring on his finger. the Priest says happily as we looked at each other while Knuckles lifts up my veil, and so by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. We kissed as our vacancy life has started.....with me, Knuckles, and our son....Light....