Chapter 6 p.2

HUNHAN
Luhan POV
"Hunnie?"I called for him."SHUT THE FUCK UP GIRLY MAN!"He shouted and I was hurt."You never ever felt us before..."I left sobbing I didn't care if Sehun found out that I shut the door loudly.I ran and ran again.
"XIUMIN!WHERE ARE YOU!"little Luhan is searching his best friend,Xiumin."Geez!You deer!Just shut up!"A stranger shut him up."Oh wait...you look pretty...like a girl..."He touch Luhan face."Go away!"Luhan yelled at him."Dare to talk back!"The stranger was about to hit Luhan but Xiumin stopped him."GO AWAY!"The stranger ran away and never looked back.
I cried at the times whenever strangers called me girls...but Xiumin is always there to save me."Oh~Hello~"Not again!I looked up to see a group of high school students surrounding me."You single?"One of them asked."W-why do you care!"I said."I want you..."He was about to touch me but someone saved me...it wasn't Xiumin...I saw it was Sehun."E-EXO Sehun?!"The boys ran away and Sehun carried me bridal style back to the hotel."Don't come near me!"I yelled at Sehun who just look at me."Luhan..."I cried and he hug me..."I'm sorry..."He apologised."I was overreacting!"He said."I love you Sehun..."I accidentally said it out loud."Huh..?"Sehun heard it but was just shock."nothing!"I said."I love you too!"He smashed our lips and hold me down on the bed.We broke the kiss and keep breathing.He was looking at me with lust."Im not ready!"I whined and he nodded.He cuddled and eventually slept.
SULAY
Suho POV
"lay...""YOU KNOW IT HURTS TO SEE YOU SLEEPING WITH THEM RIGHT?!"He suddenly yelled at me.The angel Lay disappeared.I gulped."Leave!"He said."W-what?"I was shocked on what he said."I said Leave!"I nodded my head and leave without a jacket.Gosh it is cold.I was shivering and felt like fainting anytime."Sir?"I turned to see a stranger."Yes?"He was talking English and I could see he is having lots of problems with it."I was wondering...if you were Korean?"He asked."Well I am!"I said."I'm Kim Minhyuk!I'm searching for a guy named MinSeok or people calls him Xiumin!"He asked."I'm his friend!My name is Suho!"I introduced myself."How's Xiumin?"He asked."Fine I guess...we all are having love problems..."I sighed."Ah...anyways I got to go bye!"He waved to me and I just smile...fake smile.Inside me is just crying...outside is resisting it."Suho..."I turn to see worried Tao."Panda!"I cried in him."Kris hurt me too...it's fine..."Tao said."Tao!"Tao turned to see Kris"Bye..."He said and I wave at him.At least Kris came back for him..."Ah...ah...Choo!"I sneezed.Great!Im sick!"Suho..."I turned to see Lay."Lay..."I weakly smile before fainting.
LATER
I woke up seeing Lay beside me."Luckily You aren't having a fever..."Lay told me.I smacked his hand away from my forehead."Suho.." "If you were worried about me,you wouldn't have kicked me out of the room!"I yelled at him."Suho...I'm sorry!That wasn't me!"He told me and I softened."Love me Suho..."Lay told me and I was shock."I already did Lay..."I told him and he smiled.He kissed me and I kissed back.I pushed myself down to the bed and enjoy the kiss.Lay was above me and slit his hand into my shirt.I just realised what I was allowing him to do.The next thing I knew was that my shirt is off."Wait!This isn't right!"I said.Lay giggled.He went beside me and cuddled with me.Yes,I was still half naked.
TAORIS
Tao POV
"If you like Suho,just confess to him!"Kris told me."Suho Hyung is just like my Mother!"I said."SO?!"I was shocked.I left the room and was crying.As I was walking around the park,I found Suho crying."Suho..."Suho turned to see me."Panda...!"He hugged me as he cries.i was also crying."Tao!"I turned to see Kris."Bye..."Suho waved back to me.I followed Kris until he carried me."KRIS!"I yelled his name as he put me on the bed.He kissed me and I kissed back."Let's do it..."He said.I looked at him shockingly."I'm not ready!and we are not even dating!"I said."I love you Tao..."He confessed and I was way to shock."Me too.."He attacked my neck and I moaned"Not no-ahh!""Fine panda!"He cuddled with me and we slept