5

"What happened?" Vernon questions, Jade explained everything but left out the part about Joshua. "Did she say who she would have liked you to be with?" He asks looking down. "She said anyone else" Jade sighed. Vernon walks upstairs and locks himself in the bedroom.

Hannah and Joshua have both been a mess since the nutritious chicken left. Their children had to take care of them, due to their parents moping. The children hadn't seen their parents that sad since Winwin's death.

One day the Chwe family was eating breakfast at the long ass dinner table, Namjoon was reaching across the table for the jam, which Jimin was happily spreading on his toast. Namjoon snatched the jam away from him "Jimin... You got no jams" the other children started laughing at Jimin.

Jimin wiped his tears and snatched the jam back "Yes I do!" The other children continued laughing and telling Jimin he had no jams. Jimin left the long ass dinner table and called for his mother. When Jade walked over, she didn't expect to see Jimin crying. "What's wrong?" She questioned.

"They're making fun of me" Jimin sobbed. Jade held Jimin's hand and and walked towards the long ass dinner table. "Namjoon what did you do?" Jade asked, "Why do you assume that it's always me?" He questioned. The children looked at their mother scared.

"If nobody owns up to making Jimin upset" she trailed off "No Mario Kart for a month" Jade looked at them. "Okay, okay. I said Jimin has no jams" Namjoon sighed. "No Mario Kart for a week Namjoon" Jade said and Namjoon stomped towards his room. The others ran to play Mario Kart.